Massey Furguson 1835M

/ Massey Furguson 1835M #1  

Dsewell1963

Tractor
2021 Massey Furguson 1840E
I ordered a MF 1835M today. I got a package with Loader, harrow, 5‘ rotary mower and box blade.
Im excited about it. I was going to order 1835E but went ahead and got the M model.
Great looking tractor.
7EDBC5EF-5C7E-4159-8E84-6793370C7242.jpeg
ED3D497B-825C-4DC8-A907-51E5F6B9E3B6.png

/ Massey Furguson 1835M #2  
I ordered a MF 1835M today. I got a package with Loader, harrow, 5‘ rotary mower and box blade.
Im excited about it. I was going to order 1835E but went ahead and got the M model.
Great looking tractor.
I drove one of these recently while I was tractor shopping. The new Iseki built Masseys are very nice tractors indeed. Enjoy your new workhorse!

/ Massey Furguson 1835M #3  
^^^^
Me too. Really nice tractor!
Congrats to the OP!

Mike

/ Massey Furguson 1835M #4  
   / Massey Furguson 1835M #5  
Nice tractor, Synchro? what is the difference between the two ? I know the E stand for economical and M is premium but what are the main differences and what made you choose the M series

/ Massey Furguson 1835M
The M series is the Premium model. I compared it to the E and found the M is on a bigger frame and bigger tires. I think it’s more stable plus the controls are situated to be more user friendly. I also like the easily adjustable arms on the 3 pt hitch. Several nice features on the M model. I’m getting the shuttle instead of HST. I like having the gears.

/ Massey Furguson 1835M
^^^^
Me too. Really nice tractor!
Congrats to the OP!

Mike
How do you like the 2501 Kubota. I looked a getting one and came really close to buying. Nice tractor!

/ Massey Furguson 1835M #8  
How do you like the 2501 Kubota. I looked a getting one and came really close to buying. Nice tractor!

Really really like it. It’s super simple and without any unnecessary features. It does everything I ask of it and perhaps a bit more. Great tractor!

In retrospect, however, I could have gone a little larger. A little more weight, HP and lifting capacity would have been nice.
But, I didn’t want to spend another $10K…maybe at some point down the road.

In the end though, I’m really happy with the L2501.

Mike

/ Massey Furguson 1835M #9  
The M series is the Premium model. I compared it to the E and found the M is on a bigger frame and bigger tires. I think it’s more stable plus the controls are situated to be more user friendly. I also like the easily adjustable arms on the 3 pt hitch. Several nice features on the M model. I’m getting the shuttle instead of HST. I like having the gears.
ha k thanks for the explanation, I wish I had the shuttle, Hydro just doesn't feel like a tractor and its not as strong which is my main grief but there is things that I like about it and the price was right, but anyways congrats again on your purchase.