Massey in Brazil-Tour?

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #1  

cdaigle430

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
I will be near the Massey Plant in Canoas, Rio Grande Do Sul-Brazil in a few weeks. I am going to try and tour the plant and vlog some of it if they let me. I just want to show you that Brazil manufacturing is as good here as in Italy or Germany.
I remember some saying they didnt think Brazil manufacturing is good.

Canoas Brazil-MF

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour?
Dang-well, no tour for me :( Friggin pandemic!

MF Canoas Visitor’s Experience Tour​

Thanks you for your interest on getting a Canoas Visitor’s Experience Tour. As your health and safety is our top priority, our factory is at the moment not opened for any visits due to the coronavirus pandemic.

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #3  
Too bad. Would have liked to see pics

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #4  
I will be near the Massey Plant in Canoas, Rio Grande Do Sul-Brazil in a few weeks. I am going to try and tour the plant and vlog some of it if they let me. I just want to show you that Brazil manufacturing is as good here as in Italy or Germany.
I remember some saying they didnt think Brazil manufacturing is good.

Canoas Brazil-MF
escaping the mid single to mid teen temps huh?
quitter
LOL

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour?
escaping the mid single to mid teen temps huh?
quitter
LOL
Out of the frying pan and into the oven...its in the 90s where I am now with near 100% humidity (rainy season) Im almost wishing I was back in Maine-almost. Next month we are going further south not too far from Argentina-temps are muchhhh better-I hope.

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #6  
Out of the frying pan and into the oven...its in the 90s where I am now with near 100% humidity (rainy season) Im almost wishing I was back in Maine-almost. Next month we are going further south not too far from Argentina-temps are muchhhh better-I hope.
LOL I took your signature as not fake news LOL
balmy 26 here now and I'm about to modify a pats hitch system with a titan quick hitch system to regain the lift pats gave me (basically they end up acting as 3" extension of lift arm) with sitting on tractor to hook up normal QH give me LOL

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #7  
If you ever get to the Brazil factory ask them to explain a few things:

1) Production of the 2600HD series was halted at least for US sales around 2013 or 14. Why? I think it was because they were putting out garbage unchecked and untested. Great tractors poorly setup before shipment.
2) Do they have ANY employees in quality control at all ?
3) How can they get away with putting out such poorly tested brand new machines that even very experienced dealers here in the US often missed many of the bugs in 2011?
4) Who became victims after they stopped shipping to the US?

If we had a dozen pages and readers willing to listen I could go further than that describing the pee poor mess Brazil delivered to the USA in 2010 with my MF2660HD which I bought new in 2011. Hideous. Infant mortality up the ying yang.

Last edited:
   / Massey in Brazil-Tour?

1) Production of the 2600HD series was halted at least for US sales around 2013 or 14. Why? I think it was because they were putting out garbage unchecked and untested. Great tractors poorly setup before shipment.
3) How can they get away with putting out such poorly tested brand new machines that even very experienced dealers here in the US often missed many of the bugs in 2011?

If we had a dozen pages and readers willing to listen I could go further than that describing the pee poor mess Brazil delivered to the USA in 2010 with my MF2660HD which I bought new in 2011. Hideous. Infant mortality up the ying yang.
Keep in mind they manufacture and sell tractors in kits-they are assembled in the US or wherever else they are sold to.

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour?
LOL I took your signature as not fake news LOL
balmy 26 here now and I'm about to modify a pats hitch system with a titan quick hitch system to regain the lift pats gave me (basically they end up acting as 3" extension of lift arm) with sitting on tractor to hook up normal QH give me LOL
I am currently in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso will be going further south soon. I tried PATS QH but found the extension too much of a pain in the but. On my snowblower I would have to get a new PTO Shaft so I returned it.

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour?

I still hope to be able to tour the place-sometimes Americans can get vip status for these tours.