Massey in Brazil-Tour?

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #11  
Keep in mind they manufacture and sell tractors in kits-they are assembled in the US or wherever else they are sold to.
What is your source of that info? If the 2600 series shows on the tractor Made in Brazil where then was it assembled? And left untested?

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour?
I think I talked with you a while back when I last visited the plant, they also make them in Mogi das Cruzes (Brazil).
The kits go to different places in the US and world, but they do export the whole tractor to various places.
I can only say what I saw with my own eyes that the Canoas plant is a bunch of proud workers and they do take pride in their builds. As for your story I would like to think it was assembled in the US but I do not have proof....this is a state of the art plant with the same QC and ISO measures as the AGCO plants in US or Europe. From what youve experienced I don't really have an opinion about it-just what I saw at the plant. I may not be able to get back in because of the pandemic now.

I have bought Honda products before made in Japan but assembled in US to find the assembly part was really bad-QC was not there.

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour?
Here is a video of the plant sorry its in Portuguese(not my video)...

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #14  
I am currently in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso will be going further south soon. I tried PATS QH but found the extension too much of a pain in the but. On my snowblower I would have to get a new PTO Shaft so I returned it.
yeah theres a tradeoff. with pats I have higher lift due to them being extension of lift arms, w/o them using normal QH I can slap bunch of stuff on w/o getting off tractor.
so during tilling season I'll prob toss the pats back on and in fall/winter/spring I'll use the other style QH

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #15  
I think I talked with you a while back when I last visited the plant, they also make them in Mogi das Cruzes (Brazil).
The kits go to different places in the US and world, but they do export the whole tractor to various places.
I can only say what I saw with my own eyes that the Canoas plant is a bunch of proud workers and they do take pride in their builds. As for your story I would like to think it was assembled in the US but I do not have proof....this is a state of the art plant with the same QC and ISO measures as the AGCO plants in US or Europe. From what youve experienced I don't really have an opinion about it-just what I saw at the plant. I may not be able to get back in because of the pandemic now.

I have bought Honda products before made in Japan but assembled in US to find the assembly part was really bad-QC was not there.
Thanks. I've never been close to such facilities for any brand of tractor. Because I am 300 miles from my farm and tractors any problems get drug out and amplified but I am fully aware of all those factors. It literally took me 3 years to get all the bugs out of my MF 2660 HD. Once finally squared away it has been a great machine and I have transitioned from seeking legal advice and lemon laws to loving the machine. It is (now) the machine I had hoped and assumed it would be brand new. I must say that in the long run AGCO backed everything. But no one should ever have to go through what I did on a brand new tractor. Some minor, some very major issues. No doubt I spilled all that a few years back if you and I discussed it.

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour? #17  
Thanks for trying, one day they'll open for tours again.

I guess it is still summer there right now?

I deal a lot with Sao Paulo, so don't know the real southern areas that well.

/ Massey in Brazil-Tour?
Thanks for trying, one day they'll open for tours again.

I guess it is still summer there right now?

I deal a lot with Sao Paulo, so don't know the real southern areas that well.
Yes its summer-Carnival time. Its so hot here today 95f and yes after three months I cant wait to get back to Maine. I had a little fender bender with my rental car and a city taxi in Canoas when I visited the Massey plant. He was going three times the speed limit when we hit. Was a bad day lol, but only ended up paying the 200 usd deductible on the accident.

We missed out on alot of tours because of the pandemic-from mineral mines to chocolate factories.