New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions

/ New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions #11  
if you have hst, there are 4 zerks for the pedals, 2 on each side. 4 on the front axle, none on the pivot, and apparently 2 on the 3pt that i have never seen,

did you get the mower and mid pto? what did you pay?

i used travelers, and there is a filter for hst and a filter for hydro, there is a kit you can buy online that has everything.

/ New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions
If you have hst, there are 4 zerks for the pedals, 2 on each side.

Yes, HST. I found only 1 zerk on each side. Guess I need to go under again and look some more.

Last edited:
More questions... I don't have an owners manual yet, it probably doesn't show it anyway knowing how the other was.

Where is the hydraulic main relief valve? Not the loader but the first relief valve before the loader and backhoe?

What is the psi specification?

if you have hst, there are 4 zerks for the pedals, 2 on each side. 4 on the front axle, none on the pivot, and apparently 2 on the 3pt that i have never seen,

You are correct! I only saw one zerk on the pedal pivots. Today I was able to spend some quality time and... Yup, two zerks on each side, 2 on the same pedal pivot, opposite ends. One was a bear to get on, might need to pick up a 90deg for my grease gun.

The front axle pivots but it seems there are two 'real' bearings (not a pin/sleeve). I felt around, no fittings.

/ New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions #15  
i grease everything with a lock n lube, except for 1 zerk on the hoe, you should be able to get it. I don't use a 90

/ New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions #16  
check this thread if you want to upgrade your headlights.

/ New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions #17  
More questions... I don't have an owners manual yet, it probably doesn't show it anyway knowing how the other was.

Where is the hydraulic main relief valve? Not the loader but the first relief valve before the loader and backhoe?

What is the psi specification?

Attachments

• Mower oil directions.png
    Mower oil directions.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 53
  • Max 26XL Wiring Diagram Extracts.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 48
  • MM60.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
   / New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions #18  
manual at link below, too large for site attachment.

relief should be under the brake levers under floor board maybe a foot back from the fuel filter, has a large nut on top silver, i believe, pressure are in the owner manual

relief should be under the brake levers under floor board maybe a foot back from the fuel filter, has a large nut on top silver, i believe, pressure are in the owner manual

Thank you for the pdf.

/ New Owner: Max 26xl TLB Questions #20  
The ball detents on the TLB seat will need to be lubed eventually, when you lift the seat to turn it around to use the backhoe it will start to stick on the ball detents at some point. Small amount of lube solves this. I used the grease that I use to lube my chainsaw bar tip, works fine so far.