Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe?

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe? #1  

prljr

Tractor
2015 MAHINDRA MAX 26XL
I have a 2015 Max 26XL bought used with a backhoe but i have no 3 point hardware. I priced out what i need from Mahindra and its over $1600 the lift arms are 500 ea. If you have a 3 point not on the tractor I could use the dimensions of the lift arms and turn buckles anything on the 3 point that's adjustable. I would like to see if I can find some reasonably priced universal parts that i can use for a 3 point setup if I remove the backhoe. It would be much appreciated.

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe? #2  
If you have not done so go back to the person who sold you the tractor. I believe the three point hardware is removed by the vendor when the backhoe is installed but is given to the original buyer of the tractor. Of course from there it could have been lost, sold, or discarded.

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe? #3  
On my 26xl all the 3point hardware was still installed with the backhoe still on. The arms were under and tied together with a bracket, all other hardware was also strapped on..

I'm in the process of removing it as I could use the extra 3-4" of clearance. When I get the lift arms off I can measure.

No, not selling. Sorry.

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe? #4  
I have a 2016 26xl. There should be no need to remove the 3 pt components to install the backhoe. It is designed to be easily interchangeable. I would see no reason to remove it other than ground clearance as previously mentioned. However I really don't think it is much lower than other tractor components and realistically won't be much of a gain.

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe? #5  
When I got my LS they gave me all the 3 point links & draw bar when they delivered my tractor with the backhoe installed. They even showed me how to remove & reattached it to.

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe?
If you have not done so go back to the person who sold you the tractor. I believe the three point hardware is removed by the vendor when the backhoe is installed but is given to the original buyer of the tractor. Of course from there it could have been lost, sold, or discarded.
It is a 2015 and was a repo which I purchased in 2018 so where ever those parts ended up is anyone's guess. I have not need them as of yet since i bought it for the backhoe. But would still like to have the OEM parts \or a working facsimile of them in case I want to remove the BH and use the 3 point for some future attachment.

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe? #7  
A little late but the Max 28 came with all the 3PH hardware included.
I take off the lower arms and support hardware when using the BH.
The upper arm are up and out of the way but still attached.

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe?
On my 26xl all the 3point hardware was still installed with the backhoe still on. The arms were under and tied together with a bracket, all other hardware was also strapped on..

I'm in the process of removing it as I could use the extra 3-4" of clearance. When I get the lift arms off I can measure.

No, not selling. Sorry.
Would you believe i just saw this post. hey if you still have the 3p hardware off and would like to send pics and measurements if possible of the hardware I might be able to find some less expensive replacements that would work.
Oh and if they were mine i would not sell them off either. Its a crime what they want for the OEM replacements.
thanks either way

/ Max26XL anyone have a their 3 point hardware removed because of installed backhoe? #9  
have the 3p hardware off and would like to send pics and measurements
Sure. Issue is the mount rod through the transmission mounts is stuck. Can't remove the pins and slide it.

My plan is to work on this. Might need to remove one wheel. Unfortunately life, work, weather isn't cooperating.
Since it now lives on a trailer I just can't work when I want.

Hey, no hurry requested on my end whenever you get them off measured and photographic is fine by me . i have been without them since i bought it and have no 3 p attachments waiting in the wings to hook up. I'm elated I just found someone who could help.