Mechanic shocked by artistic exhaust system...

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
Funny. Thanks for that.

I wish I was MORE like that. Working on a project tonight, I have to keep reminding myself, Perfection is the Enemy of Good.

cqaigy2

Tractor
PT 422
That should be the title of the video, "Perfection is the Enemy of Good enough"

I'm afraid to say, my tractor exhaust was starting to look alot like that.

Bird

Epic Contributor
A favorite saying of an old friend of mine was "Perfection is the Nemesis of Good". But he, himself, was definitely a perfectionist.:laughing:

ruffdog

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610 G series w/turfs
Artistic exhaust video.....I loved it! Thanks Moss, that made my day. I liked the creative language and sarcasm....loved it.

OP
MossRoad

MossRoad

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
Yeah, I watched that and at first thought it was going to be praise... then started laughing out loud as it went on. :laughing:

hawkeye08

Elite Member
LOL, good laugh. I have a bunch of empty coffee cans I am saving for retirement. My plan is to paint them black and put a hole in bottom so they can be slipped on end of exhaust. I think they will sell out fast for the rice import crowd that needs that big tip to get maximum performance.

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
The artist had his standards too though. I don't recall any Muffler Bandage.