Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else?

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #1  

jonyyuma

Elite Member
Tractor
kubota L3000dt, ford 8n1952
Okay,the total is going for the sky..I am buying some tickets..I desire to Suffer from being rich..Will post if i make it..People are really going for the mint..Know any LUCKY numbers..?? JY.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #2  
I keep missing retiring by six numbers

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else?
Yes, I gave up Powerball, but These numbers are just too high..I know the odds or real bad due to the FEVER>......I am buying 5 at a time by quick-pick..

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #4  
I buy tickets (5 numbers, random draw) for Powerball normally (once a week)...this is the 2nd time I bought 5 numbers for Mega Millions.
If you win, you win...if you don't, you don't.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else?
I buy tickets (5 numbers, random draw) for Powerball normally (once a week)...this is the 2nd time I bought 5 numbers for Mega Millions.
If you win, you win...if you don't, you don't.

Roy, It would be real Cool, if we both peeled off a $100k win, i don't ever expect the big jackpot.. :thumbsup:

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #6  
Roy, It would be real Cool, if we both peeled off a $100k win, i don't ever expect the big jackpot.. :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm pretty happy when I break even...

I remember the first time the Powerball went over 100 million. People were going nuts!! I recall reading about one guy spending TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on tickets!!
Statistically, spending $10K doesn't really increase your odds over spending 5 bucks....not that much. And yes, the $10K buyer didn't win either...

Back in February, the winner of the Powerball lottery ($336 million or there abouts) was an 81 year old lady...one ticket.

Now, what would I do? Dunno, but there'd definitely be a property with more acreage in my future....doubt if the house would be any bigger though. Cars...nope, not into 'em anymore.

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #7  
RoyJackson said:
Actually, I'm pretty happy when I break even...

I remember the first time the Powerball went over 100 million. People were going nuts!! I recall reading about one guy spending TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on tickets!!
Statistically, spending $10K doesn't really increase your odds over spending 5 bucks....not that much. And yes, the $10K buyer didn't win either...

Back in February, the winner of the Powerball lottery ($336 million or there abouts) was an 81 year old lady...one ticket.

Now, what would I do? Dunno, but there'd definitely be a property with more acreage in my future....doubt if the house would be any bigger though. Cars...nope, not into 'em anymore.

Bet you'd go buy your old 670 back! ;)

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #8  
Bet you'd go buy your old 670 back! ;)

Last I heard (and it was over a year ago), I don't think the current owner would sell it!!
The 670 is somewhere in south western Virginia.

Anyway, neither then wife or I want a "bigger" house (I'd have a nice pole barn though!), so if another tractor was in the works, it'd be bigger...

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #9  
I think I will throw $5 on some tickets. Never been much of a gambler. But $500 million is a lot of bucks.....

/ Mega-Million Fever..??Hit anyone else? #10  
I have my tickets.

The only thing money can't buy is poverty.

Jim