Member of the Month-Artisan.

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #21  
Congrats on Member of the Month and I'd say you deserve it.

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #22  
Congrats Artisan! Couldn't of happened to a nicer pipe dope slinger. I always look forward to your threads about your latest projects and admire your keen eye for detail.

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #23  
Congrats. You earned it. I too enjoy reading your posts and look forward to whatever crazy ideas you come up with next.

And like some others have said, the turtle story was the best part:thumbsup:

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #24  
Although I am new to the site, I have read many of your posts (prior to buying my BX25) and I am impressed with your ideas and mods. Congrats.

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #26  
thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU's to all...

A- Chuck Norris trembles at my presence.
B- The PNW awaits me.
C- I literally LOL'd on the "Dope Slinger" comment. Funny! And I know EXACTLY what a "Single Jack" is RD !
D- ...and that "Crazy Ideas" comment? Well..., alls I can say, is, I resemble that comment! :D
E- Ticket ride................................

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #27  
Congrats Artisan! Your "pay it forward" comment is so true. You have helped this noob immensely and I am sure others would agree. Love your projects.

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #28  
As all have already said, congratulations. BTW, would you like, let's say a dozen, Gopher Turtles to give your lady some company. I'm sure they would enjoy a really long road trip :D

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #29  
Congrats Artisan! Your "pay it forward" comment is so true. You have helped this noob immensely and I am sure others would agree. Love your projects.

Pay-it-forward-chart1.jpg

/ Member of the Month-Artisan. #30  
As all have already said, congratulations. BTW, would you like, let's say a dozen, Gopher Turtles to give your lady some company. I'm sure they would enjoy a really long road trip :D

Ha! Ummm, lemme think here............. NO! :)

I just read their populations have deminished much so perhaps
get them checked by a vet for "issues" and if all clear release them
someplace where they will not be snatched up and cooked... :mad: