Memeorial to our best friends.

/ Memeorial to our best friends. #1  

dj1701

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320, Kubota BX2680
Zoe, Born 10/17/2008 in Sanborn, NY. End of watch 06/14/2022.
Rest in peace my sweet friend. Letting you go was the hardest thing I ever did.

I always thought I could handle any situation with a practical and detached persona. Today at the Vet I totally melted down. The casual placement of the tissue box did not go Unnoticed.

37.jpg

39.jpg

77.jpg

IMG_0270_DxO bw.jpg

/ Memeorial to our best friends. #2  
Sorry for your loss... It is one of the hardest (yet most humane) things to do. Been there many times... our thoughts are with you.

/ Memeorial to our best friends. #3  
Gorgeous girl. Sorry for your loss. Been there myself, & it's always hard.

/ Memeorial to our best friends.
The Vet asked me if I wanted to stay through the procedure? I knew it would be hard, but she had my back all her life, I would not turn my back on her now.

I held her head and watched the glimmer in her eyes slowly fade away. When the Vet said she was gone, I was not prepared for the uncontrolled emotion that was to follow. Oh my God I love that dog.

/ Memeorial to our best friends. #6  
As much as we try to not become too attached pets become such a big part of our lives, they become family. Sorry for your loss. Great looking dog.

/ Memeorial to our best friends. #7  
Sorry for your loss.

Been there. Hardest thing I ever did.

/ Memeorial to our best friends. #8  
RIP......It is beyond painful and I will not have another dog because of it as they are truly a best friend.

/ Memeorial to our best friends. #9  
Sorry for your loss... tears in my eyes as I type this. it doesn't get easier. I'm coming up on the one year anniversary of the loss of my sweet little girl. I have still called out to her out of habit. She took a part of me with her!