Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #2  
For tractor parts I shop almost exclusively at Messick's.
Call their toll free number,.... they offer advice,.... I buy.... they promptly ship!
Messick's is THE BEST retailer I buy from....... bar none!

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #3  
For tractor parts I shop almost exclusively at Messick's.
Call their toll free number,.... they offer advice,.... I buy.... they promptly ship!
Messick's is THE BEST retailer I buy from....... bar none!

I would have to agree. I am also in their local delivery area, so one set day per week I can have something delivered for a flat $10 rate (last checked). I usually prefer to get my maintenance stuff in person so I can see the latest machinery, and say hello to the salesman. Well worth the hour drive!

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #4  
I agree about not assuming Amazon has the best prices. Now having said that I've never found Messick's to have the best price on parts for my Case backhoe.

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #5  
I agree about not assuming Amazon has the best prices. Now having said that I've never found Messick's to have the best price on parts for my Case backhoe.

I agree on both.... that Amazon definitely does not always having the best prices or even the correct part.... &... as much as I have nothing bad to say about Messick's (have ordered from them many times) I find they often are not always the best price on New Holland parts either....

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #6  
I buy 99% from my local dealer who's prices are as good as or better than Messicks and I pay no shipping nor do I pay sales tax (ag exempt). I've dealt wit them in the past. I pay less locally. (Kubota dealer).

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #7  
My local dealer charges more and is slower getting parts to me than Messicks. So generally I buy parts there depending on size. Filters and the like I get from my dealer during their spring customer appreciation week when they give a nice discount and a big meal.

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #8  
Amazon is terrible for getting correct part for equipment

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #9  
I buy 99% from my local dealer who's prices are as good as or better than Messicks and I pay no shipping nor do I pay sales tax (ag exempt). I've dealt wit them in the past. I pay less locally. (Kubota dealer).

That is great for YOU, but thousands of us live many miles from a "local" dealer.
Messick's is great!

/ Messick's interesting heads-up about certain OEM parts thru Amazon #10  
I recognized that Stihl saw case right away, I went to the local farm supply and bought one for my Husky because the Husky case didn't impress me a bit.