Messicks sway bars for bx

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #1  

sandyc

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 2380
Check out Neil’s new utube vid about their new product. Just ordered a set!

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #2  
Great. More money to spend on my new BX2680 :ROFLMAO:

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #3  
Oooo ooooo ooooouuuuuccch! Dems babies expensive!

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #4  
I don't own a BX, but they sure look highly useful and cost effective.

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #5  
They should come that way. Don’t see any advantage to the turnbuckle style. Modified my own pin style sway bars to fit B and M series for not much less. Now just need a gear leveling box.
IMG_0669.JPG

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #6  
What is the advantage or disadvantages of the two?

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #7  
I always buy from my local Kubota dealer. Never Messicks. One, the ship costs are absurd and two I believe in supporting my local dealer, I do buy my tractors from him and have for years.

Even Coleman in KC is cheaper on shipping if you must buy online. I don't.

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #8  
These are similar to the Mark Hodge bars which I have. They work slick. Mark Hodge's have little chains attached to the clevis pins so you don't lose them, and his clevis pins are the type with the spring-loaded ball on the end rather than having to use cotter pins--a slightly more convenient set-up. Cost for Messick's is about the same, and in my opinion well worth it, and they look to be readily available. I had to wait about three months for my MH bars.

Last edited:
   / Messicks sway bars for bx #9  
The welds on them look like a birdchit welding job. Looks like a rattle can paint job. Guess we`ll see if they hold up, or not. I think they are to pricey for what your getting.

/ Messicks sway bars for bx #10  
I`ll wait and see what the chinese knock-off`s go for on fleabay. Likely be of the same quality for less than half the money they want for these.