Metric or SAE

/ Metric or SAE #1  

Doofy

Tractor
LS XR 3135HC
2017 LS XR3135H

A long frame bolt wore a hole in one of the hydraulic hoses going to the hydraulic oil cooler. Does anyone know if the hose fittings are Metric or SAE? NAPA builds new hoses but they are as clueless as I am about hydraulic fittings. Thanks for any insight.

/ Metric or SAE #2  
bring in your old fitting with hose and go from there..

/ Metric or SAE
That is the plan. Just curious if hydraulic fittings are one or the other?

/ Metric or SAE #4  
The fittings will most likely be BSPP (British Standard Pipe Parallel). However, I can't confirm 100% as I'm just basing off my tractor that's also Korean built and the fittings are indeed BSPP.

/ Metric or SAE
The fittings will most likely be BSPP (British Standard Pipe Parallel). However, I can't confirm 100% as I'm just basing off my tractor that's also Korean built and the fittings are indeed BSPP.
I'm just hoping NAPA can build me a hose. Any idea as to the pressures flowing through a hydraulic fluid cooler?

/ Metric or SAE #6  
Per the Service manual
"
The oil cooler is protected from excessive hydraulic pressures by the oil cooler bypass valve, that is located in the
HST filter base. The bypass valve starts to open when a pressure differential of the inlet and outlet of the oil cooler is
414 kPa (60 psi) and fully opens at 538 kPa (78 psi). When bypass valve is fully open, oil flow is not routed through
the oil cooler. When the pressure differential is less than 414 kPa (60 psi) the bypass valve closes and the oil flow is
routed through the oil cooler.
The Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) filter base (2) also contains the HST filter bypass valve (3). This bypass valve
protects the HST filter from excessive pressures. The HST filter bypass valve starts to open when a pressure differ-
ential of the inlet and outlet of the HST filter is 207 kPa (30 psi) and fully opens at 276 kPa (40 psi) . When bypass
valve is fully open, oil flow is not routed through the HST filter. When the pressure differential is less than 207 kPa
(30 psi) the bypass valve closes and the oil flow is routed through the HST filter."

/ Metric or SAE
Per the Service manual
"
The oil cooler is protected from excessive hydraulic pressures by the oil cooler bypass valve, that is located in the
HST filter base. The bypass valve starts to open when a pressure differential of the inlet and outlet of the oil cooler is
414 kPa (60 psi) and fully opens at 538 kPa (78 psi). When bypass valve is fully open, oil flow is not routed through
the oil cooler. When the pressure differential is less than 414 kPa (60 psi) the bypass valve closes and the oil flow is
routed through the oil cooler.
The Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) filter base (2) also contains the HST filter bypass valve (3). This bypass valve
protects the HST filter from excessive pressures. The HST filter bypass valve starts to open when a pressure differ-
ential of the inlet and outlet of the HST filter is 207 kPa (30 psi) and fully opens at 276 kPa (40 psi) . When bypass
valve is fully open, oil flow is not routed through the HST filter. When the pressure differential is less than 207 kPa
(30 psi) the bypass valve closes and the oil flow is routed through the HST filter."
Very informative! Thank you.

/ Metric or SAE #8  
Can't answer the other question yet. My loader lines are NPF but have not had the pleasure of messing with lines on the tractor. I just bought a used XG3135H a couple of months ago. I know some of the zerks on the backhoe are BSPP.

/ Metric or SAE #9  
I had a hose made up recently for my LB1100 hoe at my local NAPA store. The original hose had a pin hole leak in the hose itself. I've never seen a pin hole before. Always figured they just blew out or were fine. The new hose was almost $70.