MF 35 diesel Injector pump part #

/ MF 35 diesel Injector pump part # #1  

MosbyMF35

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 35 Diesel
Hello to all, I'm a first time poster. I've looked over the forums here quite a bit and not finding what I need, perhaps someone can help. My apologies in advance if this has been covered previously. My MF 35 injector pump froze up from a fungus in the fuel and I need to replace it with an aftermarket or have the old one repaired. My problem: no serial number or maker on the pump to Id it and the repair shop says it will take a lot of research ($$) to locate parts to rebuild. The tractor serial # is SNW230241 Perkins engine # is CL1920256. Tractor made in USA and I have owned it since 1986. If anyone knows the part number or has a tractor with close serial number to get the ID off their pump that would be great. Pumps for sale online (Stiener $700) have aftermarket pumps listed but require serial number verification before purchase or pump cannot be returned. Thanks if advance.

Bob

/ MF 35 diesel Injector pump part # #2  
Hmm.. no name plate on the pump.?? Or it might b painted over.??
If it’s there, there will b 2 rivets holding it onto the pump housing..
It’ll b on the same side as the side cover window..
If u happen to find it..DONT SCRAPE IT.. get some gasket or paint stripper.. & let IT do the work..
Good luck

/ MF 35 diesel Injector pump part #
Thanks. I didn't look at the pump closely when the mechanic pulled it. It was sent to his injector shop (by mail) that I mentioned in my post. It's still there. I've been working with this mechanic for a long time and he has been working with the injector guy for a long time as well. I don't have any reason to think they both would have missed it. I'm assuming MF didn't use many variations of pump during the time was this was built. I've ordered a parts catalog that is supposed to cover all years so maybe that will tell the story. Thanks again.