Mowing MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily.

/ MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily. #1  

Agvg

Elite Member
Tractor
Mf135, Ursus C-355, David Brown 995
MF 35

The people's tractor
If you are thinking about buying your first tractor, the MF 35 is the perfect partner for your farm or contracting business.

The MF 35 puts tractor power within everyone痴 reach. It brings mechanisation to a new generation of farmers, farm workers and emerging agricultural businesses. It could transform the livelihood of your family or your community.

Best of all, the MF 35 comes from
Massey Ferguson a name highly trusted and well-respected amongst the farming community.

/ MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily. #2  
I would want one of these, US market tends to want FELoader.

However a vintage look with modern engine is appealing. Can only imagine the paperwork needed to import one of these.

There's a promotional video for this model on YouTube by MF South Africa.

https://youtu.be/9xtO1L1tSp4

Last edited:
   / MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily. #3  
I looked around a little bit for the price but couldn't find any info. Looks like a good machine for that area. Hope they're selling them reasonably cheaply.

/ MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily. #4  
We had one, had a loader too. Id take another..

/ MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily. #5  
With easy maintenance that a farmer can do, it should do well there.

/ MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily. #6  
Ive seen a couple of these Tafe 35's around TAFE Product
Pretty much identical to the MF 35's. so much so they are rarely sold in countries with a big Massey presence. lovely machines.

/ MF 35 still available as new, good designs doesn't die easily. #7  
You'd almost see one in just about any direction you look here in Australia - they were extremely popular in their era because of their versatility and durability. Mostly 23C "Vanguard" diesels here, with a lot still going strong today. My nephew is the custodian of my elder brother's 35 - his first tractor - which he bought second-hand in 1968. I am the custodian of my late father's 35 - also his first tractor - bought new in 1960.
One of my best mates recently bought one as well - his is what is known here as a "Copperbelly" - was one of the first built. It is a Ferguson 35 although Ferguson TO35 may be more accurate, or familiar to our American friends. As far as we can ascertain built late in 1956 or in 1957 - we can't read a serial number anywhere. They had the distinctive bronze-painted castings, grey wheels and panels. I'll post some pics as soon as I get some time. :newhere: