mf65r

/ mf65r #1  

nick190174

Tractor
massey ferguson mf65r
hey peeps, i recently purchased a massey ferguson mf65 red with front end loader. on receiving the unit home i noticed the red paint was a quick paint over possibly for sale purposes and the original colour was yellow. on looking at the data plate it says the model is a mf65r. im trying to find the year of manufacture but cant seem to find out the yr. help pls

/ mf65r #2  
hey peeps, i recently purchased a massey ferguson mf65 red with front end loader. on receiving the unit home i noticed the red paint was a quick paint over possibly for sale purposes and the original colour was yellow. on looking at the data plate it says the model is a mf65r. im trying to find the year of manufacture but cant seem to find out the yr. help pls
The year of manufacture should be on the data plate & also if it was a original yellow it was a industrial model & more than likely with the front end loader. Also they had a production run 1958 thru 1964.& welcome to TBN (y).

/ mf65r #3  
Hey nick190174 ! Check this site out! Tractor Data .com & put your tractor model in ( Massey- Ferguson 65 ) & it will show You what year your tractor is , Based on your data plate :cool: .