Mid mount lift on BX23 issue.

/ Mid mount lift on BX23 issue. #11  
Fixed it. It was jammed against the bottom of the tractor. Fiddled with it long enough that it will lower properly.
Very good ! I suspected that would be the case. I was stymied on ours, took it to a shop and basically all they did was unjam it and do extra lube. In my case at least it had NOT been on rough terrain. Those suspension MMM take a beating bouncing around when the ground is rough even though the wheels are only intermittently touching. And somehow ours got jammed in the "up" position. I think this is probably not all that rare.

/ Mid mount lift on BX23 issue.
In my case, I wasn't on rough terrain. I was cutting the grass on a runoff that feeds into a pond. Smooth ground, and a gentle slope. However, it was the only still soft part of my field, and I got it stuck. I'm certain the damage came from tugging it out. I was delighted when it popped loose. I use that thing a lot.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / Mid mount lift on BX23 issue. #13  
Our 60” mmm was not coming up correctly. Removed mower deck and found shaft sleeve not lubricated. On my ZD331 ZTR the shaft coming down to mower deck has a grease fitting. Not so on the mmm of a BX2660 series.

/ Mid mount lift on BX23 issue. #14  
even though the issue is now resolved, I would remove the deck and give it a good cleaning to get rid of mud, dirt, grass etc. then re-install everything.

/ Mid mount lift on BX23 issue.
even though the issue is now resolved, I would remove the deck and give it a good cleaning to get rid of mud, dirt, grass etc. then re-install everything.
When I had if off, I cleaned and lubed everything.