Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these?

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #11  
Sold mine (got what I paid for it) and now I roast everything. More fun and gets rid of my drain oil too. Nothing beats a good bonfire.

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #12  
I'll order a Woodland Mills WC-68 in about a month, can't wait. From the videos, they seem well built, easy to maintain, doesn't take much room to store and it's actually the unit with the lowest price for that size WITH a hydraulic feeder.

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #13  
I'll order a Woodland Mills WC-68 in about a month, can't wait. From the videos, they seem well built, easy to maintain, doesn't take much room to store and it's actually the unit with the lowest price for that size WITH a hydraulic feeder.
I noticed the price just went up $100. Since I bought mine a month ago! When you order take a look at the chainsaw holder, it's pretty nice and free shipping if you order it with the chipper. I bought the spare parts kit also.

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #14  
Sold mine (got what I paid for it) and now I roast everything. More fun and gets rid of my drain oil too. Nothing beats a good bonfire.
I bought mine because of burning brush - Limited burn days and times due to forest fire index,. Scary winds, long hours closely monitoring the fire, and...ruining the coatings on my $500 prescription glasses working too close to the fire heat.

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #15  
I noticed the price just went up $100. Since I bought mine a month ago! When you order take a look at the chainsaw holder, it's pretty nice and free shipping if you order it with the chipper. I bought the spare parts kit also.
I'm just 4 hours away from them. I might just go get it instead of paying the $300 delivery charge. Yeah, I'm afraid the price will keep creeping up as the chipping season gets closer. Need to convince my wife that we need to buy it now lol.

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #16  
I'm just 4 hours away from them. I might just go get it instead of paying the $300 delivery charge. Yeah, I'm afraid the price will keep creeping up as the chipping season gets closer. Need to convince my wife that we need to buy it now lol.

how did you find that out?
Another bonus for me was no sales tax. At 7% that makes it "on sale" pricing.
I got a second chainsaw holder, one for each side.

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #17  
When ordering from their website, they specify a delivery charge of $299 and only 5% GST when delivering to Québec. I just asked them what happens to sales tax if I go pick it up. If they charge me the 7% Ontario sales tax, then it's not worth going there to pick it up. I'll have it delivered to my cottage instead.

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #18  
When ordering from their website, they specify a delivery charge of $299 and only 5% GST when delivering to Québec. I just asked them what happens to sales tax if I go pick it up. If they charge me the 7% Ontario sales tax, then it's not worth going there to pick it up. I'll have it delivered to my cottage instead.
I didn't pay any shipping charges or sales tax!

/ Mighty Ox Chippers, anybody heard of these? #19  
Just got an answer, if I go pick it up, I'll have to pay the Ontario sales tax so it's not worth going to get it. I've asked why there is shipping charge added to the quote when someone from Michigan didn't pay shipping charge last month. They said there is shipping charge in Canada :mad: Although, US price is $2,999, Canadian price is $3,099 so in a way, I prefer paying $299 shipping charge than the corresponding exchange rate, which would bring it to $3,784 before tax 😲

So, if someone from the US is close to South Ontario, it's a way better deal for you guys to come and buy it here. With the exchange rate, it would cost you $2,376 before taxes and $2,685 after taxes.