Millonzi-Thumb: Any Home Page?

/ Millonzi-Thumb: Any Home Page? #1  

Tom_H

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Lately we have had 4 threads running on bh thumbs, Wallenstein and Bro-Tek. When I launched the Attachments forum today, there was an add for Millonzi. As the add cycled through, the third and last image showed on the far right what appeared to be a bh thumb. It looked very much like the Bro-Tek, except the support bar wasn't shown and it was black. Now these adds cycle through, so one only gets that particular add at the top of the page every now and then. That add gives a toll free number (800-995-6552), but no e-mail address or URL. The add depicts these Millonzi products: grapples, forks, toothbars, replacement teeth, etc. I found a couple of TBN posts re. a couple of these items, but nothing about a thumb. I have Googled several times for a Millonzi home page, but nothing comes up. Does anybody know if they have a homepage URL? Does anybody know if what I'm seeing in that add is actually a thumb for a bh and whether it fits subCUTs? If no one knows, I will call next week and ask, then report back.

/ Millonzi-Thumb: Any Home Page?
Thanks Kenny,

Wow, what a great assortment of attachments, especially such a large variety of grapples. The thumbs look good. The smallest though is 8" wide and I think too big for a BX. Anybody used any of their products on a BX? For those interested, here's a link to their thumbs:

Untitled Document

/ Millonzi-Thumb: Any Home Page? #4  
Tom_H said:
Thanks Kenny,

Wow, what a great assortment of attachments, especially such a large variety of grapples. The thumbs look good. The smallest though is 8" wide and I think too big for a BX. Anybody used any of their products on a BX? For those interested, here's a link to their thumbs:

Untitled Document

I'd give them a call. I've found that while they are traditionally a skid steer attachment manufacturer that Millonzi is quite serious about getting into the CUT market. I suspect they have not carefully thought through making thumbs for smaller BHs yet but once they realize there is a market they'll probably do so. Joe Millonzi monitors TBN and you can PM him at Joe@MI

/ Millonzi-Thumb: Any Home Page? #5  
after Islandtractors good reviews here I bought a millonzi grapple for my b3030 - I've been really happy with it.