Mitsubishi D1500V tractor

/ Mitsubishi D1500V tractor #1  

Judeboy

Tractor
1985 Mitsubishi D-1500
Ok so I was turning ground with my 1985 Mitsubishi D1500V Tractor when the hydraulics stopped working. After looking it over I realized that they would work as long as the throttle was increased. I had recently changed the hydraulic oil but I decided to change it again. So I changed the oil and blew the line out that goes to the pump I also took the pump off and checked it. It seem fine so I put everything back together and now it won’t start. It appears that the engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel all tie in together so in the picture you can see by the arrows what I took off . Any idea what I may have done to cause the no start? Thanks
F645ADDB-6B52-464C-9A8C-AB6FD5407EEF.jpeg

/ Mitsubishi D1500V tractor #2  
On some of the Yanmar machines, the hydraulics relies on a suction line. It's possible you have trapped air in the system causing a no-start condition.

I have many Mitsubishi MT and Satoh manuals, but the D-Series eludes me. So, I can't give advice on how to 'prime' the system.

There is a Mitsubishi section here, you'll get much more feedback with this machine over there as this section of parts/repairs has a very limited following for gray market machines like yours and mine.

/ Mitsubishi D1500V tractor #3  
No, they don't all tie together, at least not to the extent the fluids intermix. Pull the dipstick in your crankcase to check the oil level. If it's beyond full the tractor is not really manufacturing engine oil. You can get transmission oil into the crankcase. There's a seal at the front of your hydraulic pump. When it leaks hydraulic fluid leaks into the crankcase. I had a Mitsubishi D2350 and the setup was different but the hydraulic pump was driven directly from the engine. It appears on yours the shaft that drives the hydraulic pump continues through the pump to drive the fuel pump and the oil pump. Or there could be something else entirely. If you want more information on your tractor I suggest contacting Valley Power

/ Mitsubishi D1500V tractor
On some of the Yanmar machines, the hydraulics relies on a suction line. It's possible you have trapped air in the system causing a no-start condition.

I have many Mitsubishi MT and Satoh manuals, but the D-Series eludes me. So, I can't give advice on how to 'prime' the system.

There is a Mitsubishi section here, you'll get much more feedback with this machine over there as this section of parts/repairs has a very limited following for gray market machines like yours and mine.

I appreciate the feedback. I think that is the problem air in the line. Hopefully I can get it going soon.

/ Mitsubishi D1500V tractor
No, they don't all tie together, at least not to the extent the fluids intermix. Pull the dipstick in your crankcase to check the oil level. If it's beyond full the tractor is not really manufacturing engine oil. You can get transmission oil into the crankcase. There's a seal at the front of your hydraulic pump. When it leaks hydraulic fluid leaks into the crankcase. I had a Mitsubishi D2350 and the setup was different but the hydraulic pump was driven directly from the engine. It appears on yours the shaft that drives the hydraulic pump continues through the pump to drive the fuel pump and the oil pump. Or there could be something else entirely. If you want more information on your tractor I suggest contacting Valley Power
Thanks you