Mitsubishi MT 2801fd 4x4 with loader. 34 HP------Value

/ Mitsubishi MT 2801fd 4x4 with loader. 34 HP------Value #1  

macdoesit

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MT 2801fd Loader
Blue Mitsubishi 4x4 Mt 2801fd with loader, 34 HP. Very nice tractor, no dents in it, paint is original and in very good shape, no fading, was garage kept.

I had been looking at tractors on CL for a couple years, so seeing what they sell for and they sell quick, this seemed like a pretty good deal. Gave 2,000.00 less than asking, and a nearly new blue Cimmaron 5' brush hog and a nice 5' box blade with spikes came with it. All was delivered to me 200 miles, no delivery charge.

The attachments I'm guessing their worth is around 1,800.00
If you have a guesstament of value for tractor and attachments and delivery, please reply.
Thank you

Last edited:
   / Mitsubishi MT 2801fd 4x4 with loader. 34 HP------Value #2  
... why are you looking for a valuation?

/ Mitsubishi MT 2801fd 4x4 with loader. 34 HP------Value
Would like to know if I paid to much. Thank you

/ Mitsubishi MT 2801fd 4x4 with loader. 34 HP------Value #4  
Depending on where you live, good condition greys are usually between 2-4k, excellent are 3-8k. Towards the higher end price range if they have FEL.

Usually a tractor is something you need and comes along at a price that works. If it does its job, it is worth the price, if it doesn't...

/ Mitsubishi MT 2801fd 4x4 with loader. 34 HP------Value #5  
Blue Mitsubishi 4x4 Mt 2801fd with loader, 34 HP. Very nice tractor, no dents in it, paint is original and in very good shape, no fading, was garage kept.

I had been looking at tractors on CL for a couple years, so seeing what they sell for and they sell quick, this seemed like a pretty good deal. Gave 2,000.00 less than asking, and a nearly new blue Cimmaron 5' brush hog and a nice 5' box blade with spikes came with it. All was delivered to me 200 miles, no delivery charge.

The attachments I'm guessing their worth is around 1,800.00
If you have a guesstament of value for tractor and attachments and delivery, please reply.
Thank you

In our region, ANYTHING that is a tractor with a FEW over 25Hp and has attachments is going for $8K in so-so condition. You did really well considering.

Grays have more support now with parts and a network back to Japan in the last 5 years for several brands. The Yanmars even have US shops making replacement parts because so many are also carry overs into the Deere machines.

In 2 years of this C19 ordeal, prices on equipment have sky rocked.