Momma/accountant sez to get a Top-n-tilt!

Schneeky

Silver Member
She's got s taste for a proper round pen and a Paradise Track. So the iron is hot!
Now I gotta figure out which one. It'll be going on a 2014 Mahindra 3016 that's already plumbed for FEL and backhoe.
I'm curious as to what's the current favorite on TBN and why..
Hopefully they've not become unobtanium like lots of other things seem to have lately.
Thanks much for any useful input.. d:^)

deezler

Veteran Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7305, Kioti CK3510seh TLB
Whatup Schneekster,

Congrats! I just bought a top link for my Kioti. Nice and easy since it's just a straight cylinder with basic ends on it. The side link.... is more difficult to figure out.

I bought my top link from surplus center - it's out of stock, but should be coming back online soon. I'm in no rush.

And then will pair the cylinder with this pre-made hose kit:

I was originally thinking about ordering from FitRite hydraulics, but his lead time is 30+ weeks (and its $1000). I'm not sure what other sources might even offer a pre-engineered solution for a sidelink on a Mahindra 3016. You do have TWO rear remotes, right? Good luck!

the old grind

Elite Member
Tractor
NH T-1520 HST, NH TC33DA HST, Case DX26 HST, .Terramite T5C, . NH L785
Happy wife, happy life. Don't ask, don't tell. Anyway going with a dealer option might be the best/easiest way to get the right remotes set up if not there already. IMO if you only have to pay for it once don't cheap out.

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
I doubt that he has a rear remote and the OEM only offers a single valve for the rear remotes at a crazy cost.
Something similar to what is pictured would work well for him.

To find something that is on the shelf or has a short lead time, good luck. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_2796.JPG
    IMG_2796.JPG
    367.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2793.JPG
    IMG_2793.JPG
    404.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2795.JPG
    IMG_2795.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Mahindra 1500 & 1600 series.JPG
    Mahindra 1500 & 1600 series.JPG
    332.2 KB · Views: 49

tradosaurus

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400 HST, heavy duty bucket, 3rd function, R1 tires (rears filled), 2 remotes
Happy wife, happy life. Don't ask, don't tell. Anyway going with a dealer option might be the best/easiest way to get the right remotes set up if not there already. IMO if you only have to pay for it once don't cheap out.
I can't stand this saying. I refuse to be castrated.

OP
S

Schneeky

Silver Member
Thanks for the responses, fellas..
Yep, it's horse stuff. We only have a few acres of pasture and the Paradise Track/Paddock whatever they call'em this week is the way she wants to go eventually. Plus I'll be cutting trails in the woods and at the hunt club so this gadget will come in handy.
Besides, who's gonna hesitate when it's time for new gadgetry on the ol tractor? :D
I'll check with the local Mahindra dealers and see what they hafta say. I keep the tractor nice and want this to be a decent setup for it.
:cool: Schneeks..

dlctcg

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D, Lull 400, IR SP-48 Roller
If you can wait... Brian @ Fit Rite is top notch...