More landscaping with my CK30

/ More landscaping with my CK30 #1  

Alien

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
The boss wanted her rock moved today so she sat and supervised me while I shifted it. We have been planting bamboos as they grow quickly and provide good shade. Now that we have put a few more in 'she' decided that it would be great if she could have 'her' rock in amongst them as she enjoys sitting out there with the animals.
I wonder how we would cope without our little red tractor.
Photo 1. Shifting the rock.
Photo 2. In place.

182e8259.jpg

9aa4aabe.jpg

/ More landscaping with my CK30 #2  
Happy wife, happy life! Rock looks good, almost like a table for her that won't blow away with the wind. :D Having a tractor really does let one do so much more around the place. :thumbsup:

/ More landscaping with my CK30
I actually intended to have more pics, but the #*% battery went flat in the camera lol.

/ More landscaping with my CK30
Thank you mousefield. Those bamboos have only been in 12 months and we just put another in at the back there. In summer we live outdoors and we are in a neighbourhood where all the neighbours get on well and we often sit around having a few drinks and sometimes a bit of karaoke. It is going to be a nice area when finished. We have 40 acres and plenty of rocks so the little CK 30, (who is called Panther) has carried 100s' of rocks for the gardens.

/ More landscaping with my CK30 #6  
Sounds like a great place to live. My wife comes up with things for me to move with my tractor too. Usually she runs the tractor and I do all of the rigging and grunt work :laughing:.