Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons.

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #51  
22" Troy Built push mower for the area right around the house. 84" Farm King rear discharge finish mower for the back field. Needing a zero turn for the in between.

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #52  
2003 MTD 42” - new to me from a friend who fixed it up. Lovely machine with a variable speed go pedal. No gears to worry about when changing speeds. It even has cruise control!

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #53  
2003 MTD 42” - new to me from a friend who fixed it up. Lovely machine with a variable speed go pedal. No gears to worry about when changing speeds. It even has cruise control!

A pic:

IMG_1740.JPG

My friend’s wife even waxed it up!

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #54  
Mine is a Hustler Super Z Diesel, 66" deck, Shibaura 25 HP motor. She's a beast, about 1600 lbs wet. Very smooth ride for a ZTR. She wasn't cheap but she's paid off and should last a long time. I mow about 5 acres at home and a couple commercial accounts on occasion.

The grass in this picture isn't great quality, about 50% weeds LOL. But she does a nice job striping with good quality grass.20190630_233806.jpeg20190630_140913.jpeg

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #55  
This is my collection more than I actually need for my yard but whatever
Left to right
Cub Cadet string mower for mowing the electric fence around my garden
Craftsman vac/chipper/blower vacuum leaves chips up 1.5 in diameter brush
Grillo G85D walk behind tractor has tiller on now I have a 28inch deck
Troybuilt 42 inch riding mower was mainly bought to help out a neighbor
Gravely Professional 12 the Tractor and a snow blade were a gift from a friend I just got the 40 inch kidney deck this will be my main mower
Craftman 22 inch mower I bought it so I didn't have to change from tiller to mower deck on the Grillo When the Grillo was all I had
IhjxMy9.jpg

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #56  
NICE Gravely!

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #57  

Attachments

• Left Side.JPG
    Left Side.JPG
    472 KB · Views: 70
  • New Hood Support.JPG
    New Hood Support.JPG
    485.5 KB · Views: 63
   / Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #58  
1997 Craftsman DGS6500 w/54" deck...26hp Kohler. It's been used and abused but keeps on going! Only replaced the blades a couple of times and had to replace the fuel pump. Don't have any pics. The rest is an 94 or 95 Craftsman rear tine tiller and a Cub Cadet 4 cycle string trimmer with a brush cutter attachment. One of the best trimmers I have had!

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #59  
For the house yard, 2000 JD F725:

For fall leaf cleanup, 1980 314:

For the farm, 1993 JD 755

Hauling, 1961 Cub Lo Boy w/ JD 17P cart:

Snow removal, 1953 JD 40S w/5' blade or 1980 Power King 2418 w/4' blade:

You sure have some nice equipment there !

My backyard needs no mowing, no fertilizing, provides food and waters itself :thumbsup:

/ Mowing.....Tell us about your yard weapons. #60  
What year was that super convertible?