MT225 50 hour service need service manual

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual #1  

Drewintoledo

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS MT225HE
Can anyone pass me the service manual for the MT225? I need to perform the 50 hour flush and would like to check out the manual for other service needs.

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual #2  
Are you asking for the list of what gets performed at 50 hours or instructions on how to do the filter changes?

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual
I’ve got capacities and such I guess I was hoping for the Choltons or Haynes equivalent for my tractor. Maybe that doesn’t exist?

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual #4  
Can anyone pass me the service manual for the MT225? I need to perform the 50 hour flush and would like to check out the manual for other service needs.
If you purchased tractor new it came with service manual covering basics on service intervals.50 hours engine oil, filter along both hydraulic filters. You will need gallon of LS hydraulic oil if you desire to keep same hydraulic oil in tractor. Make sure engine oil used is ck4 rating that is spelled out in the manual. I also found with mmm it was easier to pull rear wheel to change filters less oil loss. I am now at 168 hours on my MT225S no complaints hearty tractor. Naturally lube all zerk grease fittings. I use tacky grease to keep it from migrating out keeps tractor cleaner. Check air filters and antifreeze levels.

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual #5  
I’ve got capacities and such I guess I was hoping for the Choltons or Haynes equivalent for my tractor. Maybe that doesn’t exist?
A service manual does exist. Contact your dealer and ask them if they can tell you where to get one.

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual #6  
Just contact the dealer, they put the service manual for my MT240 on a USB drive for me, no charge.
You don't need it for the 50hr service, but it's a nice thing to have.

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual #7  
The service manual is a great thing to have if you need to FIX your tractor..... very detailed and specific. Far more intense than a 'chiltons'.... they were written for the average driveway mechanic.

Is it a good thing to have? Absolutely! I would call your dealer and ask him to put it on a thumb / pen drive .... whichever you want to call it.

Everything required for maintenance is found in the regular 'owner's manual'.

/ MT225 50 hour service need service manual #8  
If you purchased tractor new it came with service manual covering basics on service intervals.50 hours engine oil, filter along both hydraulic filters. You will need gallon of LS hydraulic oil if you desire to keep same hydraulic oil in tractor. Make sure engine oil used is ck4 rating that is spelled out in the manual. I also found with mmm it was easier to pull rear wheel to change filters less oil loss. I am now at 168 hours on my MT225S no complaints hearty tractor. Naturally lube all zerk grease fittings. I use tacky grease to keep it from migrating out keeps tractor cleaner. Check air filters and antifreeze levels.
I'm just trying to find all the zerk points on my 225s