Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours)

/ Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours)
I found out it first of all needs a good cleaning. A mouse or something built a nest inside the dash and chewed through a bunch of stuff. The errors with the seat and brake is either a sensor or - can't remember the name of the part but i have it in my notes. - 3126 is the potentiometer, and the dealer talked me through how to drain water out of the fuel. I obviously need a new one of these, but I have to google how to get the steering wheel off.

Attachments

• tractor part.png
    tractor part.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 66
   / Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours) #12  
If you get the Shop/Service Manual, it should take you through removing the dash/steering/etc. Same thing that your dealer's mechanics use. Can your dealer order that for you? Or download to a thumb drive, & you print out the pdf at home. Mice can wreak all kinds of havoc. good luck.

/ Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours)
I have looked online and didn't find a download of the service manual. I can ask my dealer about getting one. thank you! I talked to them again yesterday and they are going to order the parts for me. They are very helpful, just that they are over two hours away and I use my tractor almost daily for moving feed totes.

/ Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours) #14  
You usually need to buy the service manual, and it can be as much as a few hundred $$. It's worth it though if you do any work on the machine. A mechanic costs $125/hr. If you save two hours of mechanic's time over the entire life of the machine, the shop manual's paid for itself.

/ Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours) #15  
Have you considered buying the shop manual for your machine? I would imagine the codes would be listed in there. Or phone a dealer and see if they can help a bit.
Having a similar issue with a NH60 with 700 hrs. Been in 3 dealers shops and have spent almost $9,000 and it still won’t run. All sensors changed twice and both electrical harnesses replaced and needs a complete new fuel system according to the dealer. Been sitting in the tractor barn for 3 years.

/ Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours) #16  
Sucks to own ANY emissions compliant tractor and why I will never sell my pre-4 tractors (and why people don't want them used post 4 as well).

If I was to sell either of mine, they both command a premium price today I might add.

/ Multiple problems with 2018 New Holland WM50 (470 hours) #17  
Sucks to own ANY emissions compliant tractor and why I will never sell my pre-4 tractors (and why people don't want them used post 4 as well).

If I was to sell either of mine, they both command a premium price today I might add.
Yes. I have 4, JD, MF, (2) Kubotas.