Mx5200 hydraulic overheatimg

/ Mx5200 hydraulic overheatimg
Factory remotes per his stories and look professional.

/ Mx5200 hydraulic overheatimg #12  
did you actually shoot the hydro's with a temp gun?

I did not shoot them with a gun yet. Haven't had the problem again

/ Mx5200 hydraulic overheatimg #14  
The oil would have to be screaming hot....like too hot to touch any part of the transmission or rear housing....to cause hydraulic issues.

The drives (HST) is separate from the loader and 3PH.

I am guessing the 3PH feedback linkage. Next time it happens.....try simply lowering the 3PH just a bit. Sometimes if the feedback adjustment is close.....when the tractor warms up and the 3PH lever is fully up.....it wont actually "kick off" and is still trying to raise. Its very subtle buy you can hear it.

Next time this happens......if simply lowering the 3PH a smidge solves the sluggish hydraulics....you have your answer and the 3PH feedback rod needs a slight adjust.

/ Mx5200 hydraulic overheatimg #15  
Man the super udt2 quieted things down. Not much metal on the hyd fluid magnet. 3pt can get that whine at the top end. Think I need to adjust that linkage. Need to find some info on that. Anyone have a wsm instruction on how to? I'm assuming till it stops whining but the instant I assume you know what happens
X2 what LD1 stated. Whining when 3 pt is fully raised sounds typical for "feedback rod" out of correct adjustment. With 3 pt raised adjust feedback rod turnbuckle until whining just stops

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-05 082129.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-05 082129.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Ya I adjusted stop on 3pt and haven't had any issues yet. Haven't tested it that hard yet though. Thx everyone