My buddy(dog) is passing away

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #1  

cqaigy2

Tractor
PT 422
My buddy Sal, short for Salvador, is passing away. Keeping him comfortable as possible. I'm so distraught i have no words. :weepy: I hope he passes soon to be on to a better place. I take him and Max for a walk, everyday.

sal3.jpg

Sal and Max more than a few years ago, winter.

Dogs-winter.JPG

Attachments

• winter.JPG
    winter.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 198
   / My buddy(dog) is passing away #2  
So sorry to hear that. Dogs are always our best friends. Wish humans were as good as friends as our beloved pets.

We lost our Golden a few years ago to cancer. Still breaks my heart.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #3  
My heart goes out to you in you time or need! They're a part of our families no matter what others say. I'm dreading when my buddy passes! Hopefully you'll have all those wonderful memories to help you in this difficult time. He'll be chasing that ball in a better place and he'll be waiting for that day when you'll be together again. Best wishes!

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #4  
As good a life as he gave to you - take joy in knowing how you enriched his life. He is your best friend - you are his savior. May God go with the both of you.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #5  
That's a rough thing to go through. Dogs were given to us to remind us how short life is, yet also how good it can be.
Yet the time passes too quickly.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #6  
   / My buddy(dog) is passing away #7  
Sorry to hear this - been through similar quite a few times and it never gets easier.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #8  
Always sad to lose someone special but one can always cherish the moments.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #9  
My theory is, dogs are Angels, put here to watch over us. No other creature could be so loyal or loving as a dog. Sorry for your loss.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #10  
As good a life as he gave to you - take joy in knowing how you enriched his life. He is your best friend - you are his savior. May God go with the both of you.

My theory is, dogs are Angels, put here to watch over us. No other creature could be so loyal or loving as a dog. Sorry for your loss.
Really can't express my sentiments better than oosik and Step! I have the best memories of my dog even twenty years after her passing and it brings a little tear (of sadness and joy) when I think about what she meant to our family.