My daughter and I were interviewed

/ My daughter and I were interviewed #1  

forgeblast

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deer 318
Two peas in a pod — and a tree house! - Times Leader

My daughter and I were interviewed by a local paper. I did some volunteering work at our local library, and the head librarian knew a reporter looking for someone to do a story on for their fathers day edition. We were asked.
We really do a lot together, from gardening to fishing, shooting pellet guns, making and shooting bows, to hiking and just hanging out in the barn. Shes a great person.
The tree house came out really well, she loves it. We just hung her hammock next to it and she has a ton of art gear inside. She loves showing it off and will go in there with the dog and play. It is among an apple tree and she loves the idea of being able to pick apples from her porch. My friends dad who is 73 will be in there during archery season so he does not have to hike our hills.
The tree house project was one of a ton of projects we have done together. I include her in most of the work I do around our property. She is a great working buddy and
loves to "tinker" and build things on her own. She has her own pink tool bag and when she learns how to use a tool it goes in her bag, if she leaves a tool out it becomes mine :)

The inside with a fold down desk covered in chalkboard paint. The color she picked for the inside is "Marvelous Mauve"

/ My daughter and I were interviewed #2  
Congratulations! You're building that young lady a lot of great memories.

/ My daughter and I were interviewed #3  
Great story about a great dad. I like to think that the relationship between a father and his daughter is comparable to a mother and a son's. I suspect it has something to do with a son is supposed to be what we were supposed to have been but a daughter is all about the things we could never have been. You make us proud.

/ My daughter and I were interviewed #4  
Very nice article!!! Thanks for sharing.

Eddie

/ My daughter and I were interviewed
"daughter is all about the things we could never have been" boy that hit home. That will stick with me.
Thank you all!

/ My daughter and I were interviewed #6  
Great story and a great dad/daughter combination!

/ My daughter and I were interviewed
Thank you all, I am just one part of a great team!!