My first leak at 21hrs

workinonit

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 5090E
Bad service departments have always been an issue. What I find alarming is that the guys they have working on this new equipment know so little about it and little about mechanics in general. It's sad when the guy comes out to fix a starting problem that is the result of the cable not making good contact on the starter solenoid and I end up finding it and repairing it while he is here.

MiserableOldFart

Gold Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 40, Kubota GR2120
Look at the bright side.. sad for you perhaps, but happy for the next guy who has the same problem and gets that same tech, if he remembers..

gunny0628

Gold Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King 55HC
Once the thrill of saving a few bucks is over and the reality of owning a cheap issue prone unit sets in, the honeymoon is over.

What is even the point of your response? Not helpful in anyway.

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3, Kubota M9000 HD, Kubota Sidekick UTE
Reality only applies in real life, not on the Internet where everything is taken as gospel even if it is a bald faced lie.

Steppenwolfe

Tractor
Kubota MX5400, ZD 331, L3301, 1140 RTV, KX 71
Once the thrill of saving a few bucks is over and the reality of owning a cheap issue prone unit sets in, the honeymoon is over.
You know... you don't have to type everything that pops into your head.

Jchonline

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M62, M7060, X1100C
My advice: Get it repaired, then quickly trade it in and get a machine with a dealer that can provide local service. Sorry this happened to you...we are at about 4 months. COVID is no excuse. My Kubota dealer sold 27 machines in 24 hours a month ago. They already have them all delivered.