My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,291  
Gotta do what needs done the worse. You never get it all done.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,292  
I was talking to a farmer at our local VFD fish fry a few years back about how busy we stay living in the country, and his words were "you're never caught up". So true. Always something to do.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,293  
I was talking to a farmer at our local VFD fish fry a few years back about how busy we stay living in the country, and his words were "you're never caught up". So true. Always something to do.
My wife is always adding items to the list of things to do. The list is a mile long. I actually was able to cross one off yesterday. I couldn't believe it.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,294  
My house will be 24 yrs this fall. I still have my “punch list” on the fridge from then of things that need finished.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,296  
My house will be 24 yrs this fall. I still have my “punch list” on the fridge from then of things that need finished.

I made a list of things that need to be done before we can get the electric inspection. I crossed attic stairs off thenlist last weekend and my wife added two things to the list. I said “hey. You need to draw a line separating those into two different lists. You dont get to add things to my list. “
She laughed.

I dropped another video this morning.

Attic stairs installed on both sides of the house.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,297  
I made a list of things that need to be done before we can get the electric inspection. I crossed attic stairs off thenlist last weekend and my wife added two things to the list. I said “hey. You need to draw a line separating those into two different lists. You dont get to add things to my list. “
She laughed.

I dropped another video this morning.

Attic stairs installed on both sides of the house.

It might help if include a link.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,298  
A balloon lands near me quite often. Never in my field, but across the road, or down the road.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,299  
Did you leave the bottom of attic stairs frame 1/2” below so the drywall butts against it?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,300  
You realize you are supposed to double up the joists on either side of those attic stair openings since you had to cut a joist to put it in?

No need to frame it in 1/2" low, just put a 1x4 mitered frame around the opening, or use door casing trim. There are many ways to handle finishing it... Either way works, and you can come up with others.