My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,331  
I've seen the way you stand on ladders in your videos, and I cringe every time. Glad you're ok.
I hate ladders, but they're a necessary evil. I'd recommend getting better ladders than what you've been using.
STOKES Ladders are made here in Kelseyville, Lake County. They're expensive but super stable. Their orchard ladders are the ultimate for uneven ground and now have a non-skid, cable fixed, adjustable 3rd leg.
Patrick

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,332  
Better ladders? Those look like great ladders compared to what I use.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,333  
I have a few of those too.
Patrick

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,334  
Ladders scare me too!!! I'm at the point where I refuse to take on jobs that require too much ladder work, or going up 2 stories. Back when I was barely a teenager, I remember racing my brothers on who was fastest getting up on the second story when helping my parents roof one of their rental properties. Since I was the oldest, I carried a bundle of cedar shingles on my shoulder and barely touched the ladder with my hands to get up there faster then my brothers. Now I can't comprehend how I did that!!!!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,335  
I have an old wooden step ladder that wobbles side to side about a foot.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,337  
I still use it 1 step, maybe 2.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,338  
I think most of us have done this a time or 2 !! I have done this when changing step ladders and forget there is another step down sometimes. Luckily i am tall enough my legs touch the ground at the same time i can feel my back not liking that looong stretch. Glad you ok and ready to battle for another day !!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,339  
B189B477-5133-48BA-AF55-6FCFFCCA1680.jpeg

When one ladder will not reach……….