My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,441  
Here is the video from this past weekend. Took some vacation time to work on floors and haven’t had much left for editing.

Wow. It’s just like the season ending show on TV. A cliffhanger!

MoKelly

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,442  
Lol, yes mo.

Why no squeegee? When I cleaned my garage floor to paint, I used squeegee.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,443  
The squeegee has a use. Moving bulk waste to a point where you can suck it away. But when you are trying to get all the fouled water off the surface it seems to spread some of it out in a thin enough layer that it quickly dries and you have to wet it and scrub it away. The wet vac does a better job of removing the water and particulates.

Last edited:
#2,444  
Added a video this morning. Not sure I would do this again. It’s been tough.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,445  
Was that the finished look at the very end?

#2,447  
Last night we finished al the cleaning of floors. This morning we started sealing.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,448  
Y'all are amazing -- I probably would have been installing hardwood over the top and getting served with divorce papers by that point!

Floors look 1000% better once you fill up a room with furniture, area rugs, etc and start adding some daily wear and tear to the floor. A few months later, the issues you sweated over will fade into memory.

#2,449  
Thanks. It was a chore. Last night we finished the second coat of sealer on the guest side, the main room, and the master bedroom. I went in this morning and did the first coat on the last 4 rooms and hallway on the master side.
I’ll give y’all a sneak peak. This is the master bedroom. She had me grind away and re-stain a lot in that room.
IMG_4613.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,450  
This is a big achievement and step forward in finishing your house!!!