My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,621  
I was looking for a Stihl sharpener. So I figured if they sold echo, they wouldn’t have the sharpener.
I own a husky, a Stihl , two Dolmar and a Makita (rebranded Dolmar). I run saws that run well, have the proper inertia brake and provide good value for my dollar. Brand is a factor but isn’t the only factor.
The Stihl 2 in 1 sharpeners can be found online as well (one of the few Stihl products that can be pretty easy to find online) ..... just have to be sure they are clearly identifying which pitch of chain the tool being sold is intended to be used upon as not all sellers are clear on which version it is they are selling. 🤦‍♂️

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,622  
Been away for a few weeks and went back 4 pages to get caught up David. You have some decisions to make to get things in order. Just my opinion, but i would want to get all the siding up and painted including the battens. Weather is not going to be on your side here very shortly. While you are doing that get a electrician and the power company out to get the electrical service up and installed. You are stretched to thin to continue jumping from one project to the next...as i tell my wife....there is only one Chuck. So i relent and hire out the difficult items that need done now ! Plus you have the well pump and water system yet to be hooked up ! Step back and ask yourself....what is the most important thing that needs to be done now and do it !!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,623  
Yeah , I agree I’m stretched too thin. I have tried to get two different electricians up there to connect the panel. I will be away from the build tomorrow for a wedding and back out there Sunday. Work has been a bear. I am actually sitting on a support call now.
As for the tractor, I got my truck back out of the shop Monday and I brought the tractor home yesterday. Tonight after work I spent some time with Jefanna teaching her how to drive it. Then came home to get on this call.
She loves it. It needs some hydraulic work done and the parts are back ordered and it needs guide wheels for the cutter deck , I ordered the suspension seat as well. Everything is back ordered.

IMG_5309.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,624  
Nice big smile !

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,625  
Cool. Great choice to rough mow a hilly property. And a very capable 3-pt hitch at the rear.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,626  
And there is a Ventrac forum here on TBN: Ventrac

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,627  
Nice tractor.
Good you got truck back.

One of first things I did after building my house is add a water softener. I have pressure tank, softener, water heater in a row. And I had to add a drain for the softener.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,628  
Yeah , I agree I’m stretched too thin. I have tried to get two different electricians up there to connect the panel. I will be away from the build tomorrow for a wedding and back out there Sunday. Work has been a bear. I am actually sitting on a support call now.
As for the tractor, I got my truck back out of the shop Monday and I brought the tractor home yesterday. Tonight after work I spent some time with Jefanna teaching her how to drive it. Then came home to get on this call.
She loves it. It needs some hydraulic work done and the parts are back ordered and it needs guide wheels for the cutter deck , I ordered the suspension seat as well. Everything is back ordered.

View attachment 715350
When you get that going, you're gonna be jealous of Jefanna's tractor! That thing will be great in between your apple trees, with the cutter out front, sure footed as a billy goat.

I have a 2 WD Steiner 230/Kubota diesel. I love it for my flatland with the 72" cutter. It needs a little more work to be really good, but I can mow now with it. I bought mine in an auction and put the story here.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,629  
Hope that Ventrac works out for you. I have a 4500Y diesel and I love it..
You can get like 30 different attachment's for it

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,630  
It looks like some of you have seen the video I dropped today. I was rushed so didn’t get a link here. I use my phone for almost everything internet related. We don’t have high speed internet here. We had an out of town wedding to attend today and I loaded the video on the highway while we were driving and when we stopped for lunch.
A little work on the house this week and some farmvlog. And new tractor.