My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,631  
I'm sure you have posted this, but what type of apple trees did you plant? All for making cider, or any for eating/cooking?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,632  
It looks like some of you have seen the video I dropped today. I was rushed so didn’t get a link here. I use my phone for almost everything internet related. We don’t have high speed internet here. We had an out of town wedding to attend today and I loaded the video on the highway while we were driving and when we stopped for lunch.
A little work on the house this week and some farmvlog. And new tractor.

Don't feel like you need to post a link here for every video you put up. Anyone who watches them can subscribe to your Youtube channel and use the notification bell get notified directly. That's exactly what the feature is for.

You have enough on your plate... you don't need to be worrying about links.

Rob

Last edited:
   / My Industrial Cabin Build #2,633  
Don't feel like you need to post a link here for every video you put up. Anyone who watches them can subscribe to your Youtube channel and use the notification bell get notified directly. That's exactly what the feature is for.

You have enough on your plate... you don't need to be worrying about links.

Rob
I like seeing his posts here. This is where I follow his progress. By the way Woodchuck"Welcome to the Ventrac Family."

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,634  
I'm sure you have posted this, but what type of apple trees did you plant? All for making cider, or any for eating/cooking?

Harrison, wickson crab, red siberian crab,hewes crab, virginia winesap, golden russet, grimes golden.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,635  
I like seeing his posts here. This is where I follow his progress. By the way Woodchuck"Welcome to the Ventrac Family."
Sure, his posts. But having to remember to come back here and link every video is overkill with the amount of balls he has in the air. If people want to watch them follow on Youtube.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,636  
Sure, his posts. But having to remember to come back here and link every video is overkill with the amount of balls he has in the air. If people want to watch them follow on Youtube.
Who are you tell me and others what to do?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,637  
Who are you tell me and others what to do?
I'm telling the busy guy building a house, filming it, managing an orchard and working a full time job that shouldn't feel obligated to take the extra step of providing a link here for folks who can find it elsewhere very easily. Maybe you could think about someone else for a bit and consider the situation instead of dashing to take offense?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,639  
I'm telling the busy guy building a house, filming it, managing an orchard and working a full time job that shouldn't feel obligated to take the extra step of providing a link here for folks who can find it elsewhere very easily. Maybe you could think about someone else for a bit and consider the situation instead of dashing to take offense?
No offence taken. I have been following this thread from the beginning and I don't think posting a link is all that much trouble. You have posted this before..

PS I am also happy he bought a Ventrac as they are working beasts like him!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,640  
You guys have me laughing. I don’t mind posting here, I am just not good at keeping up with everything. So sometimes the posts will be late. It happens. I neglected to turn on the image stabilization on the last video and the one of Jefanna learning to drive the tractor so it is harder to edit. I had zero experience editing video until about 2.5 years ago . I still don’t know much. I try to skip fancy stuff and just get the basics. Jefanna has recently started helping me shhot video. I think she just considered it a weird hobby at first and we got a lot of negativity early on. We both had to develop some thicker skin and learn to laugh. There are people out there who would give a thumbs down to a small child being rescued from a fire.
I like sharing my experience because I have learned from others. It is important to me to keep this thread going because Tractorbynet has been a real lifesaver for me. I really cant think of another place where I could find so many really smart people who are willing to share their knowledge.

Last edited: