My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,661  
Last edited:
   / My Industrial Cabin Build #2,662  
   / My Industrial Cabin Build #2,663  
I have the constant pressure valve system from CycleStop on my Grundfos well pump. It does have a tank (I have the optional larger tank on mine) that you draw from for low demand (less than 0.5 hon iirc) until the pressure drops below cut-in at which time it will refill. At higher demand you get the constant pressure that the valve is set to.

Really like my system-constant pressure is really nice.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,664  
I should correct myself. The direct pressure system comes with a 4.4 gallon tank that is attatched to a small manifold, which can be mounted to a wall. I have a 40 inch space just inside the door to the mechanical room where I could mount this to the stud wall and free up enough floor space for a water softening filter system.

#2,665  
I have the constant pressure valve system from CycleStop on my Grundfos well pump. It does have a tank (I have the optional larger tank on mine) that you draw from for low demand (less than 0.5 hon iirc) until the pressure drops below cut-in at which time it will refill. At higher demand you get the constant pressure that the valve is set to.

Really like my system-constant pressure is really nice.

After reading, my only concern is power. I will be on the grid but we are end of the line. Have you had any issues with the drive?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,666  
Not sure what you are asking-if you’re asking about the ‘drive’ part of a VFD well pump-I don’t have a VFD pump-the constant pressure valve (CycleStop) valve is used with a standard constant speed motor.

#2,667  
I put up a video this morning.

#2,668  
Not sure what you are asking-if you’re asking about the ‘drive’ part of a VFD well pump-I don’t have a VFD pump-the constant pressure valve (CycleStop) valve is used with a standard constant speed motor.
Ok. Yeah I am really liking the idea of the extra space I would get with the VFF. Entry coat is less. Future costs are higher but It would solve my issues.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,669  
Ok. Yeah I am really liking the idea of the extra space I would get with the VFF. Entry coat is less. Future costs are higher but It would solve my issues.
Evidently you did not read about the cycle stop valve that I posted up thread :(.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,670  

With the constant pressure valve you get all the the benefits of the VFD without all the added cost and complexity.

I have run my pump off of my generator. So I still have water and most everything else when power goes out.

My system shown below. CycleStop valve is red item in photo

IMG_1362.JPG