My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,341  
beautiful picture, by the way. back yard or park?

Mother in Laws back yard. There’s a storm drain under this area and it must have clogged up and it came over top.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,342  
I ran dryer vent up inside a wall. I also doubled the wall so it would fit. It kept clogging on the bends at bottom and top, so I installed new vent pipe external to the wall.
Reminds me I need to clean it.

Last edited:
   / My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,343  
I need to go up to the joists then 90 degree for 10 feet. I am gonna be right at the limit for the run but won't need a booster.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,344  
   / My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,346  
Added another video today. Putting in the bathroom fan. It turned out to be a pain. Also had two of my kids come home for a visit. Daughter after classes finished and my son came to visit on his vacation. I spent as much time with them as possible because I don’t know when the next time will come that we are all together.
I am looking forward to getting back onto the build.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,347  
Sometimes everyday life gets in the way

perhaps if you take a weekend off do something different and fun priorities will reset upon your return. Awesome place you have

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,348  
Those yellow flowers look like wild mustard. We always considered that a noxious weed.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,349  
So what is your deadline now? I know you mentioned that the permit folks had given you some fixed time to finish or they were going to send in a Predator strike or somethin'... 🤪You still have a lot of things to wrap up before drywall, though you are getting there. Tell the kids if they want to visit they need to bring their tools! ;)

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,350  
This time of year it's hard to stay focused on a big project when there is so much else going on that needs attention. :)