My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,141  
You can just tile it like the rest of the shower...That is what I did

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,142  
That shower is looking nice!!

I had a cold shower today and got to replace a water heater. Fun fun fun.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,143  
That shower is looking nice!!

I had a cold shower today and got to replace a water heater. Fun fun fun.
What we need is a "water heater expiration alarm". So when the heater begins to fail we get an audible alarm so we can hurry to the shower before the water is cold!!! 😁

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,144  
What we need is a "water heater expiration alarm". So when the heater begins to fail we get an audible alarm so we can hurry to the shower before the water is cold!!!

Mine has larger sized elements (1-1/2” hole) than most, so couldn’t just pick up a replacement element, as was my initial goal. Nobody stocks the larger size on the shelf. Ordered one on Amazon. Element wrench is 1-7/8” which I have on order. I ended up buying same model Which made for easier swap, but still had to run back to town for nipples. Will keep the old as a spare once I get the new elements. Another thing to store in the barn.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,145  
I just read 8 page thread on automatic gates. And then I ordered one today. Valentines day is right around the corner so that is what Jefanna gets this year. I'm a sappy romantic, I know. In the past, She has gotten a new bumper and winch for her jeep, new Benchmade knife (she loses things) battery operated pruning sheers. battery operated pruning chan saw. One year I was kind of frivolous and took her to the nursery and filled the truck with cherry trees and dogwood trees. I don't like spending money on things I think are stupid. I buy her flowers on a regular basis from the grocery store. they are much cheaper and she isn't big on candy. I'm gonna get 3-4 cans of spray paint and repaint the gate, and put the opener on it and that's that.
I need to go pick up some grout tonight. I already had two boxes of it but was researching application and saw some tests and the kind I bought did very poorly so I am gonna return that and get something else.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,146  
My wife really likes our automatic gate. I think it's a great idea!!!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,147  
I got lost in the automatic gate threads several years ago, but I too need one or more.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,148  
Dumb question, but how do you deal with deliveries, guests?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,149  
Guests we know they are coming or preplanned delivery’s call first. We have had our gate for several years

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,150  
Dumb question, but how do you deal with deliveries, guests?
That's why our gate is manual. We try to open when we know guests and deliveries are coming, sometimes they have to open. UPS and mail won't open but FEDEX and propane will. Fire dept is the other reason ours is manual. Jon