My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,381  
Drop the short update video this morning. I am a week or so behind actually two weeks at least. And I’m just trying to get caught up. Editing is the lowest thing on my list of priorities with my life right now, so until I get a moment late at night by myself it does not get done.
I’m going to try to consolidate a lot of longer video to get caught up in the next week or so

#4,382  
I have a gallon of slime ready to go into the tire tomorrow morning. I loosened the nuts on the tire but havn’t had time to do anything else. The slime seems the easiest if it is just a matter of not sealing up well. If it is anything more, then I will move up from there.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,383  
I have heard tire change people don't like having to fix a tire after slime was in the tire. If the slime could be contained to a tube, maybe not as bad. Jon

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,386  
One thing I have learned from working under sinks over the years is to grab a bunch of bath towels to bunch up at the edge of the cabinet. Much softer than laying on the bottom edge of the cabinet. Everything is looking great and your closer to moving in (on the videos). Jon

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,387  
Watching him on the video, and hating to crawl under sinks myself, I was wondering how a 4” high dolly to lay on might work.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,388  
Watching him on the video, and hating to crawl under sinks myself, I was wondering how a 4” high dolly to lay on might work.
Probably decently until/unless the dolly wheels leave marks on your stained concrete floor...

#4,389  
Probably decently until/unless the dolly wheels leave marks on your stained concrete floor...

Onenof the benefits to this floor is that marks and such are just character. Jefanna left white paint all over it so we are going to have a day or two of crawling around and scraping it away. I try to walk around a couple times a week for ten minutes and just scrape up
Paint and tape glue.
When I was under the sink, I laid two boxes of baseboard trim down and I laid on those. It made the whole thing much easier. It was as wide as my shoulder blades and even with the cabinet floor

#4,390  
Dropped a video today. Just some update stuff. Still trying to get caught up. It’s crazy how easy it is to get behind. I feel like things have been a whirlwind the last couple months.
We had completely neglected the orchard for almost a month and we are paying for it. The last two days we were in there cutting away rust and fireblight. And its raining today which makes both of those get worse. I know that next year will be a much different situation.
Gonna do some inside work today (been shopping with Lauren this morning). Grateful for this life. I’ve Been thinking of the men and women who served and didn’t get to come home.

I hope everyone has a good weekend