Loader My loadeer seems to be a little weak

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak #1  

Looking4new

Tractor
2012 Kioti CK27HST w/cab
The loader on my 2012 Kioti seems to be a little weak. The bucket wont curl like it did 6 years ago. The Hydraulic oil is full to the mark.
Is there any way to increase the flow of oil to the curl cylinders without doing damage to the HST?

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak #2  
Does the bucket drift - dump with a load on it or does it hold position? If it drifts or dump the piston seals on the cylinders are potentially worn and leaking which could also limit the curl force.

Can you still lift the same amount as when it was new? IF no then I would get a gauge and check the system pressure. Low pressure will effect both the lift and curl.

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak #3  
HST is a completely separate circuit than the rest of tractor hydraulics. It shares the common sump & fluid, but that's it. So unless you contaminate things with having a or metallic particulates, you aren't going to blow up your HST if you do naughty things to the rest of your hydraulics

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak
I haven't noticed any 'drift', but the bucket will not curl when I go into the pile.

It s good to know that the HST wont be affected by 'tinkering' with the pump.
I guess I will have to find a gauge.

Next question; where is the relief valve on it?

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak #5  
Just a note....

Increasing flow will NOT increase power.

Flow = Speed
Pressure = Power

You need a gauge. IF you are reaching the right pressure and it is still weak....cylinders might need rebuilt. But there are other tests that can be done to determine that.

Start with a gauge

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak #6  
You may need to replace hydraulic filters

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak
The hydraulic filters were replaced last spring.

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak #8  
I haven't noticed any 'drift', but the bucket will not curl when I go into the pile.

It s good to know that the HST wont be affected by 'tinkering' with the pump.
I guess I will have to find a gauge.

Next question; where is the relief valve on it?
None of my tractors could curl the bucket if I took a good bite of a pile. Need to back up a bit, scoop from the top of the pile, or get better technique curling & lifting as you pushed into the pile.

Never start messing with the relief valve until you know what your hydraulic system is rated for & you can test it with a gauge first.

/ My loadeer seems to be a little weak #9  
You need to start with a gauge to measure the pressure. I am on my second Kioti and on both of them my bucket after a while will not curl or lift like it would when new. On my CK30, the dealer said there was no issue. I pulled the lifting cylinders and found both of the "O" rings, which are actually square, had rolled and were leaking. I replaced the "O" rings and it worked better, but still not as good as new. On my DK40 I am having the same issues and a different dealer tells me all is fine, there are no issues. I did a pressure check with the FEL disconnected and the pressures were fine. I need to get a "T" fitting to check the pressure with the FEL connected. That will confirm if I have leaking cylinders or not. If I leave the bucket off the ground, in a few hours it will have settled to the ground. That tells me I either have leaking cylinders or control valve.