My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #1  

pblanton

Tractor
Branson 3520H
I posted this in an answer to a forum post about filters for the Branson 3520H. It seems to be hard to get a definitive list of acceptable filters and other consumables for Branson / Kukje tractors, so I thought I'd share a list of acceptable filters that I have used in the past (Or may need in the future).

If you walk into an auto parts store with the oily hydraulic oil filters that you just took off of your tractor and try to find one of the clerks who can read the Korean writing on them, or run the number on them in hopes of finding a suitable replacement, you will walk back out of the store with no new filters. :(

Some of this is preference, like the Rotella T6. Things with a little splat next to them are things that I use currently, or have used on my 3520H with no issues. If anybody has any options that they prefer, please reply with your findings / preferences.

Engine Oil:
Shell Rotella T6 10W-30

Engine Oil filter:
- * Baldwin B1432
- * WIX 51522 (Recommended by Wix's website for the 3520H)
- Purolator One PL25288

Transmission & hydraulic oil :
- * Texaco TDH 1893

Hydraulic filters MUST have the gasket around the far outer edge!!
Large Hydraulic Oil Filter:
- Original: Branson/Kukje : NTB8030000B3
- * Wix 51202 (Recommended by Wix's website for the 3520H)
- Luber-finer LFH4922

Small Hydraulic Oil Filter:
- Original: Branson/Kukje : TA00000859A
- * Baldwin B7125 Preferred
- Donaldson P551352

Air Filters:
- Original Air Filter Set Donaldson
Large Outer : P822768
Small Inner : P822769
- Wix Recommended:
* Large Outer : 46489
* Small Inner : 46490

Here's my latest filter order for the full lube-job I just did on my tractor...

2020-08-31_15-43-20.jpg

Attachments

• jpg.gif
    jpg.gif
    183 bytes · Views: 280
Last edited:
   / My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #2  
Good to know. Thanks!

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #3  
Where did you find Shell T6 in a 10-30w? All I can find is T6 in 5-40w. Would the be acceptable?

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #4  
I thought Branson recommended 15-40w in their engines. So 5-40w would be fine and better than 30w in my opinion. What does your owners manual say?

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #5  
Thank you all for posting the list of recommended filters for your models of Branson tractors.I'm having a similar problem with a newer Branson 2205H model tractor: Can't find anything about the acceptable fluid and air filters I should use.Contacted Branson in Georgia and haven't heard back....It seems like Branson wants me to buy a service manual just so I can due routine maintenance....for God's sake Branson just give me some help here...Do i have do to go deep,search the dark web.or learn Korean to get a few bits of information? Does Branson guard their service manuals like nuclear codes ?....Thanks everyone.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #6  
Have you looked at the Owners manual? I have all the info on what fluids to use, plus the quantity on my owners manual.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #7  
Quantities are there but not precise filter numbers or cross-references for different filter brands.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #8  
Quantities are there but not precise filter numbers or cross-references for different filter brands.

I really doubt you'll find any cross reference numbers for filters on any brand out there in the manual.

Aftermarket filters can void the warranty on some cases and on Branson, it's better to keep using the OEM ones, specially the hydraulic filters.

On this side of the pond, one must have the dealer perform the service in order to keep the warranty intact, let alone using aftermarket filters.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #9  
Thank you all for posting the list of recommended filters for your models of Branson tractors.I'm having a similar problem with a newer Branson 2205H model tractor: Can't find anything about the acceptable fluid and air filters I should use.Contacted Branson in Georgia and haven't heard back....It seems like Branson wants me to buy a service manual just so I can due routine maintenance....for God's sake Branson just give me some help here...Do i have do to go deep,search the dark web.or learn Korean to get a few bits of information? Does Branson guard their service manuals like nuclear codes ?....Thanks everyone.

Welcome to the forum. I think you might be overstating things a bit. My dealer gave me a chip with the service manual and parts breakdown when I bought my machine. Links to service manuals have been posted on this site several times. They are not that hard to find and there are people willing to help you if you can't. Do a search and you will likely find your service manual. If you do another search you will find numerous threads on cross referencing of filters. Branson In Georgia is seemingly not good at communicating with customers. They depend on the dealers for customer communication. As with all brands, some dealers are much better than others. Good luck with your Branson.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #10  

Here are all the "nuclear codes".

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/century-branson/419226-i-have-found-all-service.html

All provided to us by a very kind Branson Dealer.

Thank you to Asteral...