My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished #1  

onetonford

Tractor
Magnatrac MT3000 mini dozer
What it looked like.jpgHalf way done.JPGWhat it look like now.JPG

The First picture is when I bought it.

The second was of the finished lower section.

The last was of the completed tractor.

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished #2  
Great work. These are the type of pictures that I was asking for. Putting a before and after picture together is very enlightening.

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished
Well it has been awhile since I been on here. But since then I have moved to a larger property and different city. Thank goodness for this little tractor it has already saved us from the house being flooded but unfortunately not my new shop building some stuff I had in storage did get wet so that was lost also some sheet rock damage. But again this little tractor was able to build berms against my fence line without getting stuck it works pretty well in a foot of water and mud. I went where even the neighbors backhoe couldn't I did find that it doesn't work to well in just mud as the tracks pack up and start to drag. But in water they wash out and it just keeps going. We had almost 10"of rain that day and winds over 60mph I lost one oak tree and several feet of chainlink fence went leaning over. The water was totally around the house and shop you would have to drive thru almost a foot deep of water to get out the driveway. Now it has been several weeks and no rain so it is pretty well dried out. I spent over 400 dollars on sand bags and 1500 to remove the tree. and another 4600 to fill the drive way with gravel. and I still have to finish the berm I putting around the property. hopefully the little tractor last that long.

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished #5  
Those are cool machines. Good Save.

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished #6  
Sorry to hear about the shop, but it's good to hear you were able to prevent damage to the house.

Awesome little dozer, it must be as fun as it is useful.

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished #7  
Thats something to be proud of.! 🍻

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished #8  
I have wanted one of the little dozers since the first time I laid eyes on one. Good think you had it handy.

/ My MT300 Magnatrac I refurbished #9  
Nice detailing of the parts, great looking job.