My "new" 8n

/ My "new" 8n #31  
Re: My \"new\" 8n

You are absolutely right, Soundguy. I said "ag tires" thinking of their application to ag-riculture, but I was thinking of ribbed tires. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ My "new" 8n

<font color="red">I said "ag tires" thinking of their application to ag-riculture, but I was thinking of ribbed tires.
</font>

I thought thats what you meant. we are all on the same page. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My "new" 8n

<font color="red">How's the house coming along? </font>

[can of worms being opened]

Well......Thats kind of a long story. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I just heard we got the CO, but as far as us moving in, and dealing with the problems/un done work, thats still up in the air. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ My "new" 8n

<font color="red"> Our fingers are crossed </font>

Thanks. I can use all the help I can get. You guys are lucky, you get the short story. Give me a few Beers, and a few hours, and you woud get the whole story. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My "new" 8n

<font color="red"> Thats a Sherman combo trans. I am still trying to get a feel for that. It seems to go into low, and normal range, but not high. Not to concerned, dont see much need for a high range in my use.
</font>

I figured it out. What I was doing was shifting the aux trans between low, and high. To get normal you go halfway bettween them, pull the lever out, then pull back. Works great. It's amazing how things work, when you know how. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My "new" 8n #38  

Paul, if you need any help on keeping the N running, give us a holler...

Attachments

• 320843-New N Logo.jpg
    320843-New N Logo.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 123
   / My "new" 8n #39  

You can buy a new Ford emblem for these at your Ford dealer, at least at the Paris, TX dealer. Bought one for my Dad's. His tractor looks better, but yours has quite nice-looking and interesting implements.

Watch out using an FEL on them. See my question and answers to it in the Implements forum.

Ralph