My new Cornpro deckover

/ My new Cornpro deckover #1  

HK45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti nx6010 loader backhoe
Just Picked up A new CornPro. Pretty much going to haul around my bobcat CT450 Loader backhoe. Alittle overkill but I figured wife will never let me get another trailer again so better go big.
IMG_4369.jpg

/ My new Cornpro deckover #2  
Nice

Chris

/ My new Cornpro deckover #3  
Looks a lot like my 8 year old corn pro......

corn pro (3).jpg

I just got this one this spring to replace my 18 year old 7k....

P5030006.jpg

/ My new Cornpro deckover #4  
Sure is a beauty! Congrats...

What length is it? What the GVWR of the trailer?

Do you know how much it weighs?

I like the fold flat ramps on the back.

/ My new Cornpro deckover
kevinj, Your trailer looks newer then mine. You must take really good care of it. My wife was making fun of me because I Waxed the trailer when I got it home. Piston Its a 20+5 GVWR 14,000 Curb weight 4,500 Payload 12,300 Thats the spec from cornpro

/ My new Cornpro deckover #6  
I think the pic is when new, the one with the bumper pull shows the goose at 8 years.

Piston, mine is 18+5, otherwise same as HK. My BP trailer is also 14k but weighs around 3,500#.

/ My new Cornpro deckover #7  
All nice trailers. Sure wish there were dealers in the northeast.

/ My new Cornpro deckover #8  
kevinj, Your trailer looks newer then mine. You must take really good care of it. My wife was making fun of me because I Waxed the trailer when I got it home. Piston Its a 20+5 GVWR 14,000 Curb weight 4,500 Payload 12,300 Thats the spec from cornpro

Sounds about perfect!
Don't forget to post a pic once it's all loaded up. ;)

/ My new Cornpro deckover #9  
Nice trailer. I also have a 14k 20 + 5 and it is extremely useful, big enough to load about anything and small enough to get into tight places. Is this your first gooseneck trailer? If so take some time making turns to get used to how it tracks behind your truck, they pull/ride so much better than bumper trailers, I'm sure you'll love it.

/ My new Cornpro deckover #10  
Looks like a nice trailer and I like the front storage box.