My New Holland Dealer closed

/ My New Holland Dealer closed #1  

DocHeb

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40D Supersteer
I'm starting to worry about dealer support for my New Holland TC40D. Saline Equipment closed a couple years ago, and now Lloyd Miller in Fowlerville is gone.

Last edited:
   / My New Holland Dealer closed #2  
Mine too. They were nice guys.

/ My New Holland Dealer closed #3  
My dealer opened a new store at 900 Dexter Road in Milan recently. I don't know how close that is to you but it is near Saline. They are having an open house on March 24 from 10-4 if you want to check them out. I have always had great service and support from them. Their web site is not the best, but it lists store hours and contact information.

J and R Tractor Home Page

/ My New Holland Dealer closed #4  
Llyod Miller has sold the property to Wal-Mart. Going to miss seeing all them nice blue tractors when driving on I-96.

/ My New Holland Dealer closed #5  
Bill Miller is a good guy with a good sense of humor. I also will miss looking at the tractors as I drive by. Corunna is a drive for me. Milan may be closer, also a good excuse to go to Cabela's.

/ My New Holland Dealer closed #6  
Hows about Munn in Auburn hills? Nice drive up 94 to Richmond?

/ My New Holland Dealer closed #7  
I have nothing but good things to say about Bill Miller and crew at the Fowlerville location.

I bought my tractor and equipment from them because I felt I could count on the personallized service they provided. They took care of all my questions and problems with a friendly, positive, and professional attitude. I don't see that level of commitment to customer satisfaction very often these days.

Gonna miss 'em ... Corunna is too far for me.

Hope the dealer in Milan can match the Miller's!!

/ My New Holland Dealer closed
After all the money I've spent on things, over all my years, and all the stores, Bill was the only storekeeper/business person who remembered my name when I came into the store. Chris at the parts counter knew what I needed even when I insisted on giving him the wrong part number. It will be hard to replace.

/ My New Holland Dealer closed #9  
I too enjoyed Bill and his staff. I met most of his family, and several of my family members purchased from him. Some of my family lives near their retreat in northern Michigan, so I get to see him from time to time.

Hopefully the need for a dealer will be minimal! :p