My new Massey Fergusson 4707 is here!!!!

/ My new Massey Fergusson 4707 is here!!!! #11  
I like the lights on the cab. I had to install lights on the ROPS bar because the bucket kept blocking the headlights on my Kubota. Is there an implement light on the business end of that tractor too?

I'm glad you took pictures. It will never be that pretty again. :)

/ My new Massey Fergusson 4707 is here!!!! #13  
Looks great! Congrats Eddie! This has been a long time coming.

Nice to see a proper R1 Radial tire on that unit.

/ My new Massey Fergusson 4707 is here!!!!
Congrats Eddie! Nice machine! Does this replace a rig or add to the fleet?
Adds to it. I've been bush hogging with an open station 37hp Century tractor since 2003. That will be now used for post hole digging until I'm done with my fencing. Probably a 5 year project.

I like the lights on the cab. I had to install lights on the ROPS bar because the bucket kept blocking the headlights on my Kubota. Is there an implement light on the business end of that tractor too?

I'm glad you took pictures. It will never be that pretty again. :)
I haven't used the lights yet, but I'm looking forward to having them when the days get short again. I've read that other people have replaced the factory lights with LED's, but I'm going to wait and see how well they work before changing anything.

There are two lights on the back of the cab. Two on top of the cab, one on either side of the loader, and then on the front of the grill. To me, it seems like a lot of lighting!!!

I circled them in white.

IMG_1514.JPG

My first surprise and questions I never thought to ask. Category 1 pins on my 6 foot rotary cutter are a lot smaller then the Category 2 lift arms and top link. I went to Tractor Supply after work and picked up some adapters. Then last night I opened up my folder with all my manuals and found that a set of adapters where in there already. Guess I have a spare set now!! :)

Nick, my dealer, showed my how the switch for the PTO works when he delivered it. I watched a video on YouTube last night to make sure I understood, and then I read the manual. I hope to get off work early enough today to hook up the mower and cut some brush.

/ My new Massey Fergusson 4707 is here!!!! #18  
Congratulations Eddie! I know you will enjoy the A/C here. I still would like to have my windows tinted to help in the sun but I have not decided on the type of tint. I have been leaning towards ceramic tint.

Congratulations Eddie! I know you will enjoy the A/C here. I still would like to have my windows tinted to help in the sun but I have not decided on the type of tint. I have been leaning towards ceramic tint.
Please post what you decide on and who you use. I was leaning towards having them tinted before I got it, but in my very limited use of the tractor, I'm so impressed with the AC, that I'm not sure if there is a need for it or not.