Rotary Cutter My new project/Bush hog

/ My new project/Bush hog #1  

clemsonfor

Tractor
Yanmar YM2000
Here is the Bush hog Razorback rz60 that I picked up a week or so ago.

Well used. And has the classic tears on the corner that this model suffer from while looking at google images of it. No idea what they did to tear the skids off. But that weakened the skirt to hit the blades. And one corner looks like it was caught on a ditch bank :-0 !!! The gear box oil looked just like oil not watery. Has some wear on it but hope it will turn out ok.

I am welding it back up. Have one side rebuilt as I type this and working on that bad side now.

/ My new project/Bush hog
I can't load any pics from the app. Keeps telling me it crashed. Will try again in a bit??

IMG_20140906_152850_397.jpgIMG_20140902_101548_154.jpgIMG_20140902_101548_154.jpgIMG_20140902_101548_154.jpgIMG_20140902_101548_154.jpg

anybody care?

I have some current pics. showing the repairs i have done. Havent done all the repair of the rust but did enough to get it back working and more in shape.

/ My new project/Bush hog #5  
I hope they paid you to haul that thing off. :) I'd enjoy pics of the finished product.

By the way, my wife and I were close to your area in July. Spent a few days in Oconee County and loved it.

/ My new project/Bush hog #6  
Let's see 'em!

/ My new project/Bush hog #7  
Yep, would like to see it!

will post from my phone. I will hopefully do better than the initial posting!! it was acting up that day which is why there is so many copies of the same one.

This in no show room fix either. This will make the thing functional!! Not pretty!

Test to see? Said crashing again.

didnt work!!

/ My new project/Bush hog #10  
I haven't been able to load pictures in about a month now. Don't know why, but would like to see your progress. I love seeing people bring stuff back to life.

AaronS, what were you doing in Oconee? I live in Oconee. Beautiful area I gladly call home.