My wife is now Dr Walker PhD

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #11  
That is quite an achievement for anyone much less a "high school dropout" Congratulations to her!

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #12  
That's an awesome personal achievement and an important field of study that deserves attention.

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #13  
Awesome. A lot of hard work and dedication goes into that. I can imagine the blank stare on your face when she is talking about her work. Haha!!!

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #14  
Congratulations! That's a huge achievement for anyone, especially for the obstacles she's had to overcome. It's certainly a testament to her determination and dedication.

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #15  
Big congrats to you both ! :thumbsup:

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #16  
Congratulations to her and you for supporting her. Palliative care is so important.

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #17  
Kudos to her for a difficult endeavor done well. Kudos to you for standing by her.

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #18  
As another post said, I have a Master’s Degree which is bad enough but the amount of work and BS to get a Ph.D is staggering to think about. She is truly a very focused person. Huge congratulations to her, it is an accomplishment to be proud of. My hat is off to her. And I know you have her lots of support along the way. Again. congratulations!

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #19  
Many well deserved congratulations to your wife for her great achievements. I know how hard it is to get an education, it took everything I had just to earn my Bachelor's degree. You and your wives are an impressive group here, makes me feel like a slacker.:)

/ My wife is now Dr Walker PhD #20  
Awesome job! Has to feel good to reach that goal. :thumbsup: