Mystery holes in MF230?

/ Mystery holes in MF230? #1  

media350

Tractor
MF GC1710
20220518_194142.jpg

What is the purpose of the 2 holes beside the oil filter housing in my MF23? The bottom one seems to be weeping oil

/ Mystery holes in MF230? #2  
One time before when someone had mystery holes, the thread kept going and going. This might be fun. :)

/ Mystery holes in MF230?
About 1/2 inch in diameter. I am thinking maybe optional block heater or oil cooler ?

/ Mystery holes in MF230? #4  
There was some sort of option that would bolt up right there. If oil is leaking out of it then likely there would be a crack, but I'd guess there is oil that got into there from the outside as there is enough of it on the block itself, the heat is probably higher in that hole than on the outside and it warms it up and it flows better and you notice a leak.
This is all speculation and guess, but find a bolt, thread it in there, and likely never have oil seeping out again.

/ Mystery holes in MF230? #5  
Massey placed it there to confuse you.

/ Mystery holes in MF230? #7  
Probably where you would mount the continuum transfunctioner, if you had it.

/ Mystery holes in MF230? #8  
mount a big old fire truck siren there...ok I'll stop now :)

/ Mystery holes in MF230?
Considering how filthy it is, I'd say anything is possible.
What a miserable pathetic loser you are, to sit at a computer all day trolling tractor forums to post thousands of sarcastic comments day after day. If my life becomes that pathetic, I hope someone will put out me out of my misery.