? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print"

/ ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print" #11  
I have a glitch in Friendly politics to one of the threads I click on it (shows a new post) and it takes me to pg 14 even though there are more pages and clicking new page or last page is same result...

Mark

I've gotten the same thing. Took me a while to realize it. I kept thinking that this sure seems familiar.

/ ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print" #12  
I get the same thing, running Firefox and Win7.

/ ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print" #14  
It is interesting in that when I posted a response to the thread it was working fine and I had no problem. Then you guys started this post and now when I go back to the OP I get the same as the rest of you. The misdirection must have been coded after the original responses were made.

/ ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print" #15  
Wonder if it has something to do with the "print.html" at the end of that topic's URL?? One of the things on the web page that comes up says something about "Printable View". Any of the moderators seen this and know what's wrong?

/ ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print"
It is interesting in that when I posted a response to the thread it was working fine and I had no problem. Then you guys started this post and now when I go back to the OP I get the same as the rest of you. The misdirection must have been coded after the original responses were made.

Yep, your's is the last post in the thread that now shows up on LawnWorld.

/ ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print" #18  
   / ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print" #19  
I went to the forum lawnworld which redirected to http://www.lawnmowerforum.com and it uses the same forum engine as TBN. Wonder if there is a link and if our founder is running both forums and there is a connection there.

/ ? Mystery, when I click "What animal made this paw print"
I went to the forum lawnworld which redirected to http://www.lawnmowerforum.com and it uses the same forum engine as TBN. Wonder if there is a link and if our founder is running both forums and there is a connection there.

Yep, I mentioned earlier that it was a Sister Site, same people.

Capture.PNG

B.PNG

How does this happen?

URL.PNG