Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting

/ Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting #1  

SylvainG

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti LK30
Hi, before I go buying the wrong fitting to connect that hose to my new valve (which has ORBF 10 and 8 ports), is that hose fitting NPTM or JICM? Its size is 0.8", just like the other side of the elbow, which is NPTM 1/2. That one I know because that's what the valve docs says :)

1630597157211.png

Thanks.

Last edited:
   / Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting #2  
That looks like a NPT male swivel on the hose and of course a female NPT on the elbow.

/ Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting #3  
What is "OSBF" ??

/ Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting #5  
Sorry, typo. I meant ORBF, F for Female. I corrected it.
Thanks, I was pretty sure that's what you meant but you never know...

If I understand from the pic...something here may work with you hoses and the new valve ?

/ Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting #7  
You can take it appart to really tell what type of fitting it is. Some fittings will have a -06 or -08 or what ever dash size they are on the nut portion.

/ Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting
I checked for marking on it and the only marking is HU1808 which resolves to nothing useful on a web search. I prefer not to take it apart until I'm ready to replace the valve to avoid any leaks I might introduce, specially with NPT.

/ Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting #9  
I’m a princess auto shopper too, but if you find they don’t have something, these guys also have a pretty good selection in Canada.
I was able to get British Pipe thread adapters from them, among a bunch of other stuff I didn’t know I needed!

/ Need confirmation on the hose type of fitting #10  
Hose crimp is NPT male solid, no swivel. Elbow is NPT male x NPT female swivel. All appear to be 1/2".